Peyton Manning = Playoff Massacre

cass

Peyton Manning = Playoff Massacre

Post by cass » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Who would have thunk it! If you have Peyton u think thats the last guy to worry about. And he just sunk any team with him..wow.

BillyWaz

Re: Peyton Manning = Playoff Massacre

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:22 pm

cass wrote:Who would have thunk it! If you have Peyton u think thats the last guy to worry about. And he just sunk any team with him..wow.
Unfortunately, he has done this more than once. Last year, he was dismal week 14, but then did well in weeks 15 and 16.

This week was a killer though.

Jim Christie

Post by Jim Christie » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:28 pm

How about the Peyton-Thomas combined 7.55; I am a HUGE Bills fan and they gave this game away!!! UGHH :oops: :oops:

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:31 am

Peyton was on the second most NFFC Primetime Championship Round rosters (15) among QBs, only behind Andrew Luck. Interestingly, he was on only 5 NFFC Classic Championship Round rosters, but it still was a letdown for those owners. As Billy said, he has done this before. Bummer.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Rob B

Post by Rob B » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 am

His ducks are coming more frequently. I have to wonder if he is done after this year.
"My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too!" BB King

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:48 am

Greg Ambrosius wrote:Peyton was on the second most NFFC Primetime Championship Round rosters (15) among QBs, only behind Andrew Luck. Interestingly, he was on only 5 NFFC Classic Championship Round rosters, but it still was a letdown for those owners. As Billy said, he has done this before, but this 4.4 point total was historic. He ranked 29th this week among all QBs with just 4.4 points. Bummer.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

ForLoveOfTheGame

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:17 pm

That's the by far the thing I hate the most... The last 3 weeks are so important that even your best player who carried you here can have 1 bad game and you are TOAST. Big reason I argued that the people who lead for 13 weeks should win more money, that's a lot harder to do than get lucky for 3 weeks.

Coach JP

Post by Coach JP » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:01 pm

It is what it is... last year Jamaal Charles carried people to the title, this year may it be Le'Veon Bell with another juicy matchup vs ATL next weekend?

I do agree I'd like to see a contest option that puts more weight into the season long game and not just a three week stretch, but this format does appeal to the masses as everyone who qualifies for the finals has a shot to win it all.