Demarco Murray

greenwichsttavern

Demarco Murray

Post by greenwichsttavern » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:23 pm

UT OH !! week 16 coming up and one of the top 3 fantasy players in the game thats on a ton of teams going for overall titles is having surgery for a broken bone in his hand and might not play this championship week !! WOW. First Julio this past week now Murray this week, time for all you Murray owners to start panicking, on top of that its the dreaded 4PM start so if hes a game time decision you'll have to make a very tough call on what to do....

TheReckoner

Re: Demarco Murray

Post by TheReckoner » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Battling for playoff position... I have to believe they play him... and keep with it. From what I know its in his left hand. I don't see how they don't throw him out there against the colts. But yes, you may have just won 14,000 in the super.

BTW this comes on top of hearing about Hilton late last night with the hammy... Glad to say that came back negative. Just play the man!!!!!!!!!!

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:40 pm

TheReckoner wrote:Battling for playoff position... I have to believe they play him... and keep with it. From what I know its in his left hand. I don't see how they don't throw him out there against the colts. But yes, you may have just won 14,000 in the super.

BTW this comes on top of hearing about Hilton late last night with the hammy... Glad to say that came back negative. Just play the man!!!!!!!!!!

hey shawn , don't hand over the money to chris yet. :D brees in the rain tonight will make a charge. also don't give up on your team , robert woods , watkins , one leg hilton , dan thomas , and 996. 8-) 8-)
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

TheReckoner

Post by TheReckoner » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:57 pm

:) Well played fellas. Those trash points.... Lovely :lol: As far as Demarco goes.. I think they play him. How do they not with as much riding on it for them.

kingraiders

Post by kingraiders » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:07 am

Curious as to how many DeMarco owners 'hand'cuffed him w/Randle??

Edwards Kings

Post by Edwards Kings » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:57 pm

kingraiders wrote:Curious as to how many DeMarco owners 'hand'cuffed him w/Randle??
I stuck with Dunbar for the pass catching downs.
Wayne

You mean this ain't baseball?

got heeem

Post by got heeem » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:05 am

Nice.Going with Dunbar myself .Even if Demarco goes can he really catch any balls ? Dunbar out scores Randle either way .