Save $100 On Any NFFC Entry Through Fanduel.com

Greg Ambrosius

Save $100 On Any NFFC Entry Through Fanduel.com

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:49 pm

For the third straight year, Fanduel.com will allow NFFC owners to save $100 to play here. It's a deal you HAVE to take.

Here's the deal for 2015: By depositing $50 into your current or new Fanduel account, you will automatically receive a $100 discount off ANY NFFC event. It's as easy as that.

Here's where you can sign up for this special promotion:

http://partners.fanduel.com/processing/ ... 7948b_1091

If you are a new user and don't have a Fanduel account, just click on the green box that says "Claim Now." Once you put $50 into this new account we will be notified and we will take $100 off ANY NFFC team in 2015. Easy enough.

If you already have a Fanduel account, just follow these steps:
1) Make a deposit of $50 or more
2) Email [email protected] to request the discount
3) You'll get $100 taken off your NFFC purchase

We don't begin charging for NFFC events until Aug. 1st, so we have plenty of time to take the $100 off your bill before any charges are made. If you sign up for this discount after we've already charged the entry you wanted discounted we'll send a check for $100 to your mailing address. Simple enough.

Fanduel.com will also be live in Las Vegas on Sept. 9-12 at the Bellagio to meet our NFFC customers and to be part of the NFL Viewing Party on Thursday Night. They are sponsoring our Thursday Night party in an Executive Penthouse Suite at the Bellagio, so come and join us for that NFL Opener. Food and drink will be provided to everyone FREE. And we'll be involved in promoting their weekly contest this year that is sure to have a big, big grand prize and even offer some weekly NFFC/Fanduel contests that will include entries into the 2016 NFFC Classic or Primetime. Should be fun.

This is another benefit to NFFC owners and one that will save each of you money. This baseball season, we had 580 owners who took advantage of this offer, saving $58,000, and we expect an even higher number in the NFFC. We're proud to be working with Fanduel.com and saving everyone $100 if they choose to participate in this offer. Win money with us and win money in the daily games with Fanduel.com. It doesn't get any better than that.

And kudos to Fanduel for allowing returning Fanduel members to receive the $100 off. Not every DFS company does that. Some only give discounts to new users, but Fanduel is allowing ALL NFFC MEMBERS to benefit from this discount. It really is a worthy promotion to our great customers, so take advantage of it.

Thanks all and if you have any questions, contact me directly at [email protected]. Save money and win money. I love it. Enjoy and good luck in all your fantasy leagues this year.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

shark

Re: Save $100 On Any NFFC Entry Through Fanduel.com

Post by shark » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:20 pm

Does that include events that have already taken place in 2015? ;)

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:59 pm

shark wrote:Does that include events that have already taken place in 2015? ;)
Yes, we'll honor the discount if you sign up and don't take any more entries with us this year. We'd send you a $100 check after the season has begun.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

shark

Post by shark » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Got it!

Marc Quitsch

Post by Marc Quitsch » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:25 am

I said this last year, and I will say it again...This is the best deal in Fantasy Football. Both for Fanduel AND the NFFC. Great job guys.

I've always been very critical about the "bonuses" Fanduel and DraftKings give, because it's all incentive laced by way of you have to play X amount of games or spend X amount of money in order to get these bonuses in dribs and drabs instead of the full bonus that is advertised.

This is cut and dry. Put $50 into Fanduel. Get $100 off of the NFFC. ALL "bonuses" or "discounts" should be this crystal clear and easy.

Again, thanks for this awesome offer Tom and Greg.
*NFFC Charter Member
*Member of the infamous Chum Chum Club
*"That Guy" with a marble notebook at live drafts, instead of a laptop

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:10 pm

Marc Quitsch wrote:I said this last year, and I will say it again...This is the best deal in Fantasy Football. Both for Fanduel AND the NFFC. Great job guys.

I've always been very critical about the "bonuses" Fanduel and DraftKings give, because it's all incentive laced by way of you have to play X amount of games or spend X amount of money in order to get these bonuses in dribs and drabs instead of the full bonus that is advertised.

This is cut and dry. Put $50 into Fanduel. Get $100 off of the NFFC. ALL "bonuses" or "discounts" should be this crystal clear and easy.

Again, thanks for this awesome offer Tom and Greg.
Thanks Marc and give Fanduel all the credit. They have gone out of their way to make sure that this isn't just a promotion for new members. I mean, nobody else is doing this for existing members each year, each sport other than Fanduel. In baseball we had 580 players who took advantage of this deal for a savings of $58,000 and we're on pace for that in football, too. That's a lot of cash that Fanduel is paying to save you folks money.

And if I know you folks, you're turning that $50 over there and making money too!! I like it. :D

And this year we will run a weekly Fanduel/NFFC contest with the top prize being a free NFFC Primetime or Classic entry in 2016. We are doing that now in baseball and we've had 15 straight sold out weeks and 15 different winners. We'll pay Top 5 or Top 7 and limit entries to three per person and a total of 91 or so teams. Cost will be just $25 per team.

So turn $25 into $1,600, which in turn could turn into $150,000. Not bad for $25!!! Again, thank Fanduel for this!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Marc Quitsch

Post by Marc Quitsch » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:07 pm

I'm sure the guys at Fanduel have my entire spread sheet and have said, "this guy always breaks even"...lol...A very familiar trait of mine...If I can only hit ONE big one. The only money I have put into Fanduel since these promos are the original $50, or if I put some back after cashing out. Love this promo.

I love the idea of the NFFC/Fanduel games...That sounds like one of my crazy NFFC prize games...lmao

Nice job Greg
*NFFC Charter Member
*Member of the infamous Chum Chum Club
*"That Guy" with a marble notebook at live drafts, instead of a laptop

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:24 pm

Any way I can get my bonus w/o dealing w/ a paper check? I just deposited $50 on fanduel and I'm about to sign up for an NFFC league. Can I just get my credit card credited 100? I think that's what you guys did for me last year.

Pete

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:26 pm

boutrous11 wrote:Any way I can get my bonus w/o dealing w/ a paper check? I just deposited $50 on fanduel and I'm about to sign up for an NFFC league. Can I just get my credit card credited 100? I think that's what you guys did for me last year.

Pete
We don't issue credits like that Pete, sorry. What we do is apply the discount to an entry. The other option is having a $100 check sent to you after the season begins but ideally we'd apply the discount to an entry so we don't have to send out any checks in late September or early October.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:29 pm

I just entered the "150 DC Auction (Private)". So does that mean I'll just get charged $50 for it?