Any 4-hr drafts with an overnight suspend timer option yet?

Steel Lugnuts

Any 4-hr drafts with an overnight suspend timer option yet?

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:10 pm

Can still make a pick overnight, the clock just stops...I think it's been discussed, but not sure it's an option. These 8-hr drafts can be horror, about to mention the one I'm in now if it doesn't pick up soon. lol

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Any 4-hr drafts with an overnight suspend timer option y

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:53 am

Steel Lugnuts wrote:Can still make a pick overnight, the clock just stops...I think it's been discussed, but not sure it's an option. These 8-hr drafts can be horror, about to mention the one I'm in now if it doesn't pick up soon. lol
We have 4-Hour options available, but everyone still chooses the 8 hour options. The clock doesn't have to stop at night. What happens is the next person on the clock just has a player in his Que and the time runs 4 hours to make his pick through the night. When all owners are prepared and know how to use the Que these can get done in less than 7 days.

If anyone wants to do a quicker, 4-hour DC just let me know and we'll round up 12 like-minded people who want to complete a league in less than a week. It's easy to do.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Steel Lugnuts

Re: Any 4-hr drafts with an overnight suspend timer option y

Post by Steel Lugnuts » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:48 pm

I would prefer the clock stopped but still allow drafting, either the software can't do this or no one wants this as an option. Seems a heck of lot better than picking who will put a players in their queue and allowing the timer to run out. Besides, that only covers 4 hrs, I suppose you would need another person to do the same back to back...no thanks.