mattjb

The Magical Disappearing Act of MSW

Post by mattjb » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:30 am

2 catches from my 3 starting wrs.

love this game.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 pm

He sucks Glenn. Since you always let everyone know when you do ANYTHING right, why not start a thread how you suck because you picked Sims-Walker on your teams???

Sorry, just getting tired of not being able to get through ANY thread without you touting yourself or crying about injuries.

ronaldesq

Post by ronaldesq » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Originally posted by mattjb:
2 catches from my 3 starting wrs.

love this game. I pulled the same thing, 2 for 9 from my 3 WR's...but I still win. Love me some Antonio Gates, I'm telling ya.

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:44 pm

I did not and will not start MSW as long as Garrard is the QB. Something is up with those 2 because Garrard only looked his way once and it wasn't because my Colts (offensive) defense had him blanketed all day.

I'd love to know the inside scoop but as of right now he is barely bench material and not even close to starting.

mattjb

Post by mattjb » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...did Santana Moss play today as well?...man that's TWO goose eggs right there....crazy, eh?...GK started the game with a 5 yard run and then was targeted just once the entire game. was my main wr with austin on a bye.

abruski17

Post by abruski17 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:32 pm

On the MJD RB slant that was the go-ahead score, MSW was in one-on-one and had inside position on his skinny post and he had TWO steps on his guy underneath with NOBODY else underneath to contest his route.

Garrard didn't even look his way and MJD's route was by no means a gimme at that point.

Sure the play looked designed to clear out for MJD on the strong side, but he didn't even think about MSW. So yeah, aside from the other goose egg and stupid crap like MSW's one-game disciplinary benching last year, I'm ready to subscribe to the theory that something is up there.