Great time in the Big Apple!

BillyWaz

Great time in the Big Apple!

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:12 pm

I just wanted to say thanks to Tom and all the facilitators for running yet another FIRST CLASS event this past weekend in NYC.

All the drafts went off without a hitch, and it was great to see so many people who I honestly only see one time a year. From the auction on 11:00 on Friday all the way through the Throwback last night, it was just a great, great time.

A big thanks also goes out to Andy Saxton. For those of you who don't know, he buys "gifts" for the previous NY Super winners and also pays out of his pocket for a few rounds of drinks and appetizers at the Irish Pub after the Super. And most importantly, he introduced us to Daisy........wow, just wow. :D Drank WAY too much and didn't go to bed until after 4:30 both nights, but hey, "when in NY...." :lol:

And thanks again Tom for the drinks last night. Nice gesture, and just another reason the NFFC is top notch all the way.

Can't wait for Thursday. Good luck everyone! :D

TheReckoner

Re: Great time in the Big Apple!

Post by TheReckoner » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:17 pm

Great time talking with the super fellas and putting a face to the message board names!!!

76erfan

Post by 76erfan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Tom and Mike did awesome job. NYC did not disappoint.

My weekend was a two place rotation of Irish Pub and drafts. Fitting barely any sleep in there as Billy mentioned.

Primes, Classics, Super, Auction and Throwback.

Loved it all. Cant wait for season to start but cant wait for next year already. Spending time with the NFFC family is a fantastic experience. Finally met Roger Martin for the first time. The "Alter Ego" Scott Kaplan....many others. You guys are the best.

Even got a wait list for super next year from people that loved the radio coverage and festivities.

Throwback may have been my favorite..12 guys that knew what they were doing and we had some good laughs too.

Thanks to all for a great weekend. Time to catch up on sleep rest of weekend.

And like Billy said...Daisy....WOW

TOMDOG

Post by TOMDOG » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:39 am

I agree with everything said here,and would add a few things.
1.Loved seeing the younger folks around,including Nelsons son who drafted the prime right next to me and the great Alexxa Newman.
2.Extremely grateful to my classic leaguemates who let all those STEELERS come to me and put up with my stchick all day.
3.Felt so happy for Mike Ambrosous,who was smiling ear to ear all day Saturday after becoming a granddad again.
4.Those tacos were delicious.
5.So many great conversations with old and new friends like Billy Waz,Route C Jeff,Frank the black Hand,Jason Emma and Mr.Srebro,Dave Martino,Scotty and Alexxa,of course Tom and his ever present packers jersey,my favorite driver mr.Jupinka,the new diesel who sat next to me in the primetime and CRUSHED agallon of whiskey with his co manager(that bottle never stood a chance,and they were having a blast)and the original Diesel,my union brother Marc,great catching up with you my man,and Alex,who drafted one of the many excellent teams I saw.But that is part of the fun,as no one I talked to told me how bad their teams were,it was all good,And that is how it should be.I have forgotten some people here and am sorry for that.
6.Cant wait for vegas and more of the same.

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:10 am

Tom and Mike did a fantastic job in New York City. Everything went smooth and organized. It was great to see good friends again and talk football. One of the great things about the Nffc is making lifelong good friends. It was a great few days.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

wideright

Post by wideright » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:30 am

I have done the NFBC in NYC and Vegas but first time for live NFFC and it truly was a great weekend with a great group of people. Good Luck!

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:37 am

This was one of the best trips I've ever had at an NFFC event

1. Big thank you to Tom Kessenich. Ran a great show and even went out to the bars with us on Saturday night and bought us some rounds. Much appreciated. And enjoyed your football analysis at the bar

2. Another big thank you to Andy. He's not only a class owner, he's a great host. He took a large group of us out to the Irish Pub (great place btw) Friday night and picked up the tab. Wow! And thanks for the introduction to Daisy.

3. It was nice seeing all of the old friends...BillyWaz, Andy, Jupinka, lowy, diesel, and the many others I'm forgetting

4. Hanging with my bra and partner mr Emma was classic as usual

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Forgot to mention meeting Jeff for the first time! He was in rare form Friday night at the pub! Cool meetn Ya jeff!