Lineup deadline

afv

Lineup deadline

Post by afv » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:52 am

Free option for the Thursday night game in national contests that have drafts after Thursday?

Tom Kessenich

Re: Lineup deadline

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Correct. All contests with drafts after the Thursday game do not have to set lineups for any Patriots/Steelers until Sunday.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:19 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:Correct. All contests with drafts after the Thursday game do not have to set lineups for any Patriots/Steelers until Sunday.
Just to clarify, any drafts that are completed have to have their lineups set before Thursday's game?
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:20 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:
Tom Kessenich wrote:Correct. All contests with drafts after the Thursday game do not have to set lineups for any Patriots/Steelers until Sunday.
Just to clarify, any drafts that are completed have to have their lineups set before Thursday's game?
Which contest are you asking about Bill?
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

ulbkumn

Post by ulbkumn » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:04 pm

All Primetime Drafts, Classic Drafts, Super, Live Auction. Am I missing any?

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:20 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:
BigBlueNation wrote:
Which contest are you asking about Bill?
Your response is all contests after Thursday, what about the Classics, Primetimes, Cutlines, or Onlines that we have already done?
Bill Cleavenger

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Let me rephrase it..

I have done Classics, Onlines and Cutlines. I DO NOT have to bother with my lineups until Sunday. Correct?
Bill Cleavenger

packman527

Post by packman527 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:48 pm

BigBlueNation wrote:Let me rephrase it..

I have done Classics, Onlines and Cutlines. I DO NOT have to bother with my lineups until Sunday. Correct?
I'm sure you will prefer to hear it from Tom or Greg, but the answer is yes. For any contest that has drafts after the Thursday game, no matter when you drafted your team, you have a freeview of the Thursday game with lineups not due until Sunday. Since all of the national contests (Classic, Primetime, Online, and Cutline) have drafts through Saturday, all teams in those contests have until Sunday. The only leagues that have to worry about setting lineups before Thursday's game are stand-alone and/or private leagues that drafted already.

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:18 pm

Tom - Just want to be clear on this. I'm pretty positive that before the NY Super you mentioned that we DID NOT have to set lineups until Sunday. Is that correct or did I misunderstand you? Pretty sure the reason why is because there is another 12 team Super drafting after the Thursday game? Thank you
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

Coyote Streakers

Post by Coyote Streakers » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:27 pm

If its the same as in years past you can start a thursday night player after the game is played for week 1 on the main events but not sure on others. Maybe my memory is foggy but I seem to remember it that way. I am sure Tom and Greg will clarify soon
Last edited by Coyote Streakers on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.