CHANGE FOR NEXT YEARS DRAFT CHAMPIONS

gorgo

CHANGE FOR NEXT YEARS DRAFT CHAMPIONS

Post by gorgo » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:32 pm

I had the misfortune of having the same turd of a player clogging the flow of both of the drafts I entered. I planned on playing more but this HIGH OCTANE ASSCLOWN took the full 8hrs every time. Being at p[ck 3 it meant the turn took far too long. I suggest there bee an icon put in under tools to let you withdraw from the league when you see these type of players enter. To make sure you can not be trapped in a draft with these douches there should be a 12 hr period after the league fills to get out if they enter. I like the Draft Champion format and want to play far more just not in a league with players best avoided.

got heeem

Re: CHANGE FOR NEXT YEARS DRAFT CHAMPIONS

Post by got heeem » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:47 pm

Only 1 problem with this. There is way to many of these slow drafters,so it's very hard to miss them all. There should be a slow league just for these type of drafters. We have express drafts/4 hr drafts and regular 8 hr ones. How about drafts for guys who just want to take their time and use all 8 hrs. Put all their slow asses in these drafts then the rest of us can play normal.