8) SportsBetting Man
9) Teds Cracked Head
10) Gordon Gekko
11) King of Queens
12) Red Ryder
13) Don Thompson
14) Route C

COST - $100
FORMAT- Total points from Weeks 1-16 (no head to head)
1st PLACE- Free entry into NFFC Main Event

Your bids should be E-MAILED to Greg (at [email protected]) NO LATER than 4:00 EST on Wednesday, July 5th!!!! If you do not send you bids, then it will be assumed that you want RANDOM SELECTION :confused: .

Example

1st pick- $900
2nd pick- $500
etc.

There is NO KDS for this, so if two people TIE on a bid, it WILL go to random selection.

Thanks, and PM me if you have any questions!

BillyWaz

P.S.

Greg has stated that we will know where we are picking AND amount of $$ each person spent by 6:00 EST on Wednesday, July 5th!!!

P.S.S

I am HOPING ALL bids could remain SECRET until AFTER the Snake Classic (the 2nd BBDS of the season). It is your decision to tell someone what YOU bid, but telling what others bid, may turn out to be a problem, and shouldn't be done out of courtesy for those in this league (just my opinion).

I for one won't tell my (or anyone's) bids, but in the end, each person can "do what they want", and I don't think it is my place to put anyone "on notice" or blackballing them for their actions.

This should be a BLAST!!! :D

King of Queens

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by King of Queens » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:04 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...no need to keep things under such tight cover here fellow FF fighting comrades...some, most, or all may spill at their leisure...SNAKE Based on the participant list, you may well have a point here.

AMERICA

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by AMERICA » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:35 am

IF ANOTHER BBD LEAGUE IS PLANNED, I WOULD MUCH LIKE TO PLAY. CALL IT THE BROKEBACK CLASSIC. FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, SNAKE, BILLY, AND ROUTE HAVE TO BE PARTICIPANTS.

RiFF

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by RiFF » Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:58 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Gentlemen (and lady :D ),

P.S.S

I am HOPING ALL bids could remain SECRET until AFTER the Snake Classic (the 2nd BBDS of the season). It is your decision to tell someone what YOU bid, but telling what others bid, may turn out to be a problem, and shouldn't be done out of courtesy for those in this league (just my opinion).

I for one won't tell my (or anyone's) bids, but in the end, each person can "do what they want", and I don't think it is my place to put anyone "on notice" or blackballing them for their actions.

This should be a BLAST!!! :D Unlike how a draft plays out in June or early July, I believe BBDS bids in early July are relevant to what occurs in mid Aug-Sept. Therefore, my BBDS bids will be handled as suggested. And, of course, at least from me, the reported BBDS bids of others in the league will remain the knowledge of league members only.

Quoting from a pissy little Gecko.."Of course I want free pie and chips"..."Its pie..and chips....for free" Snake, possibly along with others seem to be looking for their free helping.

BillyWaz

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:01 am

Originally posted by RiFF:
quote:Originally posted by BillyWaz:
Gentlemen (and lady :D ),

P.S.S

This should be a BLAST!!! :D .

Quoting from a pissy little Gecko.."Of course I want free pie and chips"..."Its pie..and chips....for free" Snake, possibly along with others seem to be looking for their free helping.
[/QUOTE]Excellent observation Riff!! :D

Well I know Johnny, Eddie, Gekko, you, myself, and I would bet on a few others won't "leak" info, so hopefully the bids WILL remain for the eyes of league members only.

Not sure WHY anyone who is especially in the Snake Classic would leak info, as it gives a pretty nice advantage to know "what to pay" for each spot come the 3rd week in August! ;)

[ July 02, 2006, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

eddiejag44

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by eddiejag44 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:15 am

IF the guys want to keep it quiet , i will too.I do enjoy talking about a draft after it is over , but the prices we can keep quiet.Snake could go to jedi mind tricks, and of course we would all be doomed.
2006 NFFC ultimate champ

AMERICA

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by AMERICA » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:33 am

SNAKE will have a complete and full report on who paid what where here to procure each and all 14 spots...how?...well, no particular spiller on the side or inside sources are how, but...SNAKE just has a way...he just has a way...SNAKE WHY ARE YOU SO INSECURE?

BillyWaz

Mid-July BBDS league

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:39 am

#1...actually bids in the SNAKE Classic are NOT the 3rd week of August (that's the draft date and it is fast approaching), but once again, for the dense-of-read, the bids are due by midnight July 31st/August 1st...

No one said they were Snake. I was saying you would put the bids TO USE then (sorry, it was implied).

I'm quite aware of when the deadline is Snake. As for you thinking you are some sort of "SUper Sleuth", that is ..... well, the previous post pretty much says it all! :D

[ July 02, 2006, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]