RIP To Greg's Mother

Coyote Streakers

Re: RIP To Greg's Mother

Post by Coyote Streakers » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:11 pm

Great story Greg and thanks for sharing. Your mom sounded like a great human being who lived life right. I hope you and your families transition will go smoothly and you guys can remember all the great memories you guys had together.

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:11 am

Goose-bumps-inducing story Greg. You have much to be proud of. My condolences to you and your family.

calsuer

Post by calsuer » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Greg: Incredible, inspiring story. My prayers are with you. Looking forward to seeing you next season.

TheReckoner

Post by TheReckoner » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:26 am

She sounds like an amazing woman and mother Greg. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

ShawnG

londog7

Post by londog7 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:36 am

Truly one of the most moving things I have ever read. Thanks for sharing that story Greg. I'm glad that you and your family have found peace and know that my thoughts are with you.

Lonny G.
I can lead a nation with a microphone.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:03 pm

Thanks for all of the kind remarks everyone. I'm glad my post resonated with so many good people.

I'll put a capper on this thread by reporting that Saturday we had the funeral for my mom and it was the most beautiful celebration of life you'll ever see. We had visitation before the funeral and the community came out in full support to pay their last respects. The line was continuous for three straight hours and in fact the funeral started late so that everyone could pay their respects. It was really an honor to see so many people come out and show so much support for our family.

Thanks again for all of your support. I'm more than ready to move forward with the knowledge that I now have a special angel looking over me at all times. That means I better be good in Vegas because what happens in Vegas no longer stays in Vegas. She's watching my every move!! I kind of like it that way. :D

Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:06 pm

Greg, that was a beautiful tribute to your Mother. I've always had a family feeling associated with the NFFC and that's why I've enjoyed it so much...we now know where you get it from. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
@RedRyder

Marc Quitsch

Post by Marc Quitsch » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:08 pm

Greg, my deepest condolences. May she rest in peace and may your family find peace in each other's company. You are a great guy, and I am sure your Mom was extremely proud. So very sorry.
*NFFC Charter Member
*Member of the infamous Chum Chum Club
*"That Guy" with a marble notebook at live drafts, instead of a laptop

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:00 am

Greg, so sorry to hear this news. You and your family have my most sincere condolences and prayers.

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:44 pm

Very sorry to hear Greg. Thanks for sharing that incredible story with us.