Top 90 Players For Fantasy Sports Insurance

Greg Ambrosius

Top 90 Players For Fantasy Sports Insurance

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:16 pm

For the last seven years we've created an incentive to NFFC owners who pay for their entries via check, cash or money order. We provide free insurance on one player per team and if that player misses 9 or more games to injury this season those owners will be refunded 20 percent of their entry fee by Fantasy Sports Insurance. It's a little insurance policy on your top players.

We will begin running payments for signups on Aug. 1st, so if you are interested in paying this way rather than credit card just confirm with Tom at [email protected]. We have time to change your payment plan if you'd like to take advantage of this promotion. It's a little way for us to save on credit card fees and to give you peace of mind on your top players and maybe a little cash back if injury hits, like we saw last year.

Here's a link for more information to this insurance policy:

http://nffc.stats.com/football/nffc/insurance.asp

Fantasy Sports Insurance

A Fantasy Sports Insurance policy for one player is available FREE to each team owner who pays by check/cash/money order for the NFFC Classic, the NFFC Primetime, the NFFC Draft Champions Live or the NFFC Auction League provided that your payment is received by the due date. This insurance policy is courtesy of the NFFC and FantasySportsInsurance.com.

Here's how Fantasy Sports Insurance (FSI) works:

Designate one player who is on your team and on the Top 100 list provided by FantasySportsInsurance.com for your insurance policy. If that player misses at least 9 full games on the disabled list due to an injury in 2016, you will receive payment from FantasySportsInsurance.com for:
League Insurance Amount
NFFC Classic $320
NFFC Primetime $320
NFFC Auction Championship & Draft Champions $220

In 2015 when this offer was in place for the NFFC, team owners were able to cash in their insurance policies for the following players:

Jamaal Charles
Le’Veon Bell
Marshawn Lynch
Arian Foster

After you have selected the player who you want to insure, FSI will send out a Certificate of Insurance with details of the insurance policy and the associated coverage. Claims will be paid within 30 days of the end of the NFL regular season.

"We are excited to have the opportunity to work alongside NFFC to offer Fantasy Sports Insurance (FSI) for the 2016 NFL fantasy season," said Henry Olszewski, sales executive at Fantasy Sports Insurance. "Offering FSI to NFFC participants is a fantastic opportunity for us to provide financial peace of mind against that unforeseen, season changing injury. Lessen the blow of losing your key player. Plan...Protect...Play"

NFFC team owners also will have the opportunity to purchase additional insurance for their teams' players through FantasySportsInsurance.com if they draft more than just one injury-riddled player. For those owners, there is a policy for two players who miss a total of 9 games to injury and even a policy for three players who spend a total of 115 days on the DL.

Enjoy the promotion everyone and let's hope ALL of our players stay healthy in 2016. Thanks and good luck.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

THEICON

Re: Get FREE Insurance By Paying Via Check/$ Order

Post by THEICON » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:14 am

not sure if I put check when I signed up but definitely would prefer the insurance for the nffc. please switch me to pay by check thanks Jeremy wilck.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Top 90 Players For Fantasy Sports Insurance

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:26 pm

As noted above, if you paid for your NFFC Classic, Primetime, Auction or Draft Champions Live leagues via check, cash or money order you receive a FREE insurance policy on one player. If that player misses 9 or more games you are reimbursed by Fantasy Sports Insurance for 20 percent of your entry fee. Easy enough.

You have 100 players to choose from for insurance. The list is below and only these players are eligible.

You obviously can only do this after you draft, so here's how to do this: Just email me at [email protected] with the player you want insured and the league for that insurance. Send it to me before Sunday's games on Sept. 11th. If somehow you forget and that player wasn't injured in Week 1, we'll honor your choice through the next week, but please send to me before the games if possible. Thanks all and best of health to your players!!

Here's the detail for insurance:

We are pleased to offer Fantasy Sports Insurance to the 2016 NFFC participants!!

Fantasy Sports Insurance (FSI) – With a successful 2015 NFL season FSI is pleased to offer coverage for the 2016 NFFC participants.

How does it work:
Owners in the Classic Main Event, Primetime Main Event, Auction and Draft Champions Live, who pay for their league entry fees with a check or cash, will receive an insurance policy for one of their top players on each roster, courtesy of the NFFC and Fantasy Sports Insurance. That player must be on the Top 90 list provided by Fantasy Sports Insurance and will have to miss 9 out of 16 games of the 2016 NFL regular season. If that happens, an owner will receive payment from Fantasy Sports Insurance for the insured amount within 60 after the conclusion of the 2016 NFL season.

Additional insurance can be purchased directly by contacting Henry Olszewski via email: [email protected] or call 631-421-2424 ext 300

2016 FSI Eligible Players:

Antonio Brown
Brandon Marshall
Randall Cobb
Chris Ivory
Drew Brees
Kevin White
Julio Jones
Mike Evans
Latavius Murray
Jeremy Langford
Michael Floyd
Sterling Shepard
Odell Beckham Jr.
Rob Gronkowski
Arian Foster
Danny Woodhead
Larry Fitzgerald
Michael Thomas
DeAndre Hopkins
Jordy Nelson
Jonathan Stewart
Ryan Mathews
John Brown
Rashad Jennings
Adrian Peterson
Brandin Cooks
Cam Newton
Emmanuel Sanders
Delanie Walker
Charles Sims
Todd Gurley
Keenan Allen
Aaron Rodgers
Golden Tate
Travis Kelce
DeAngelo Williams
David Johnson
Amari Cooper
Russell Wilson
Greg Olsen
Gary Barnidge
Ameer Abdullah
Devonta Freeman
Alshon Jeffery
Jeremy Maclin
Jordan Reed
Christine Michael
Devontae Booker
A.J. Green
Eddie Lacy
Eric Decker
Tom Brady
James White
Javorius Allen
Allen Robinson
C.J. Anderson
Doug Baldwin
LeGarrette Blount
Jay Ajayi
T.J. Yeldon
Dez Bryant
Jamaal Charles
Jarvis Landry
Giovani Bernard
Josh Gordon
Tyler Lockett
Le'Veon Bell
LeSean McCoy
Donte Moncrief
Derrick Henry
DeVante Parker
Kamar Aiken
Lamar Miller
Matt Forte
Kelvin Benjamin
Duke Johnson Jr.
Allen Hurns
Zach Ertz
Ezekiel Elliott
Demaryius Thomas
Frank Gore
Justin Forsett
Marvin Jones
Coby Fleener
Mark Ingram
T.Y. Hilton
Jeremy Hill
Ben Roethlisberger
Jordan Matthews
Antonio Gates
Doug Martin
Julian Edelman
DeMarco Murray
Andrew Luck
Michael Crabtree
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:40 pm

I have the list of insurance candidates ready to send to Fantasy Sports Insurance. If you haven't done so already and you paid by check, cash or money order, please send your insured players to me in the next day via email. Just email me the player and the leagues you are insuring to [email protected]. Thanks all and good luck.

ulbkumn

Post by ulbkumn » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Was Arian Foster eligible?

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Any updates on the insurance payouts since it's 8 weeks after the regular season now?
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:07 pm

Yes, I had Adrian Peterson as my pick on one of my teams

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Bumping this back to top. Please provide an update since there are several people that should have insurance money coming.
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:18 pm

I received my insurance check in the mail today - thanks!
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:17 pm

eliasond wrote:I received my insurance check in the mail today - thanks!
I will admit that the checks from Fantasy Sports Insurance were unusually late this football season and Henry acknowledges that. This is on FSI to pay out and they had some turnover in their Accounting department that caused a delay. Then Henry thought they went out and found out later they were still waiting to be mailed. He apologizes to everyone and doesn't expect it to happen again.

They have been a great partner with us and they are always good for these payments. Thanks and enjoy the checks.