FAAB In NFFC Starts AFTER Week 1

Greg Ambrosius

FAAB In NFFC Starts AFTER Week 1

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:41 am

Just a heads up that in the NFFC we don't have our first FAAB until Wednesday, Sept. 14th, which is AFTER Week 1. We do that because we host drafts through Saturday, Sept. 10th in all formats. It presents some challenges when constructing your roster on Draft Day in 20-round Online Championship and Satellite Leagues.

I say that because we saw it last year and now we're seeing it this year with Josh Brown being suspended for 1-game that dealing with the Kicker position is part of your decision making on Draft Day. Do you take two kickers to make sure you have at least one in Week 1? If you drafted only Josh Brown this year, you'll be left without a kicker in Week 1. It's the one position where not having FAAB could leave you empty handed in Week 1.

So plan accordingly and make sure you are using all 20 roster spots to get the most points you can get in Week 1 and throughout the rest of the season.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BLACKHAND

Re: FAAB In NFFC Starts AFTER Week 1

Post by BLACKHAND » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:16 am

I think it's time to seriously consider team kickers. Especially in Cut lines and DC's where you can easily get zeros for a long length of time. Also when League playoffs come it basically gives you and extra space to carry a backup in instead of carrying 2 kickers into playoff time
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

ForLoveOfTheGame

Post by ForLoveOfTheGame » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:54 am

BLACKHAND wrote:I think it's time to seriously consider team kickers. Especially in Cut lines and DC's where you can easily get zeros for a long length of time. Also when League playoffs come it basically gives you and extra space to carry a backup in instead of carrying 2 kickers into playoff time
I've been banging the drum for this for awhile now. Couldnt agree more but I dont see it happening here. Would love to see a vote on it to see what everyone thinks about it. I'd really like to see it in DCs

Coyote Streakers

Post by Coyote Streakers » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Team kickers please!!!!!!!!!!