Let's Talk: Ezekiel Elliott & Tony Romo

Greg Ambrosius

Let's Talk: Ezekiel Elliott & Tony Romo

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:14 pm

Okay, so I was wondering why Ezekiel Elliott continued to go in the first round in NFFC drafts when the guy wasn't even on the practice field before this week. And I wondered what would happen to this guy if anything happened to Tony Romo this year.

Well, last night we saw a lot of both. Elliott was incredibly impressive behind that massive offensive line and Romo lasted three plays before getting hurt. Elliott's value can only rise after that performance last night, right? Is he a Top 10 pick for you after seeing that performance?

He's probably going to sit next week, so this is all we're going to see from Elliott. What did you think about last night's performance? And what about Tony? Can he stay healthy for even half the season?

HOW BOUT THOSE COWBOYS?

Let's hear what your thoughts are on the 'Boys and Zeke.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

King of Queens

Re: Let's Talk: Ezekiel Elliott & Tony Romo

Post by King of Queens » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:16 pm

Herban Legends -- all you need to know right there :D

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:38 pm

Romo Done again......

Cowboys need to get another back up.

Lower zeke and dez on your draft boards :)
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:42 pm

RI WORKHORSE wrote:Romo Done again......

Cowboys need to get another back up.

Lower zeke and dez on your draft boards :)
Yeah, this is a killer for the Cowboys. I don't care how good Dak Prescott has looked so far, the regular season is different. Teams are going to take Dez away with double coverage and it's going to be 8 in the box against Zeke. Maybe Prescott is the next QB wonder, but right now it doesn't look good for the Cowboys.

And this could be it for Romo. This is a different broken bone in his back from the previous one. Not good.

He's Brady's favorite player, so I think Brady will be sad in Las Vegas!! :(
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:50 pm

Ditto Greg.

I think Romo is all done. Guy just cant stay healthy.

Maybe jerry should of learned from last year and got a veteran quarterback.

Hey they can always trade for a guy that wont stand for the national anthem he would be a could fit for America's team :)

Kap is a piece of crap......just had to throw that in there. No respect for that guy.
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:54 pm

Starting Dak over Osweiler in Week 5 with Brees on bye in the Sirius Hosts Dynasty League with full and extreme confidence.

:o :shock:
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Tom Kessenich wrote:Starting Dak over Osweiler in Week 5 with Brees on bye in the Sirius Hosts Dynasty League with full and extreme confidence.

So TK,

With those comments, you dont think this will hurt zeke or dez? You think they stay in the 1st round?
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:07 pm

RI WORKHORSE wrote:
Tom Kessenich wrote:Starting Dak over Osweiler in Week 5 with Brees on bye in the Sirius Hosts Dynasty League with full and extreme confidence.

So TK,

With those comments, you dont think this will hurt zeke or dez? You think they stay in the 1st round?
It mainly means I think Brock Osweiler kinda blows.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Old School

Post by Old School » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:23 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:Okay, so I was wondering why Ezekiel Elliott continued to go in the first round in NFFC drafts when the guy wasn't even on the practice field before this week. And I wondered what would happen to this guy if anything happened to Tony Romo this year.

Well, last night we saw a lot of both. Elliott was incredibly impressive behind that massive offensive line and Romo lasted three plays before getting hurt. Elliott's value can only rise after that performance last night, right? Is he a Top 10 pick for you after seeing that performance?

He's probably going to sit next week, so this is all we're going to see from Elliott. What did you think about last night's performance? And what about Tony? Can he stay healthy for even half the season?

HOW BOUT THOSE COWBOYS?

Let's hear what your thoughts are on the 'Boys and Zeke.
.......JINX !

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:48 pm

On Aug. 4th, I drafted an Online team with Brady as my QB1. I knew Romo wasn't a lock to play 16 games this year, but I thought he was safe as my temp for the first 4 weeks. Oops! :oops: