Are You Looking For More On First Weekend Las Vegas?

Greg Ambrosius

Are You Looking For More On First Weekend Las Vegas?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:42 am

We have a very busy schedule on Second Weekend in Las Vegas, but we can always do more, right? :D I know some of you are coming in on Wednesday for the full weekend effect and may want to jump into early drafts on Wednesday or Thursday. If you have any suggestions for more live events just let me know and I'll get it done.

Right now we have just one draft on Wednesday night and that's the Primetime at 8 pm PT in the Bellagio Executive Penthouse Suite. We don't have a lot of available space that day, but we do have two suites that we can welcome folks to Las Vegas and host drafts. It's very easy to welcome folks to the suite during the Primetime draft, but we could also add another draft before or after that one. We could also offer a private Satellite League or even a $350 Online Championship League live in the suite if needed. Nothing wrong with doing that as well.

Thursday morning has a 9 am Primetime scheduled, the 14-Team Super Auction at 9 am, the Classic at noon and another Primetime at 2 pm. If there's anything else we can mix in just let me know. We just have to gauge the interest and make sure we have space set aside for it, but anything is possible for sure.

Just throwing it out there as I want to make sure we make your trip complete when you go out there. We are at the perfect location on The Strip and I know a lot of you are coming in early for the Thursday Night Game. Let's keep you busy from the time you land until the time you leave, okay? :lol: I'll be your friendly host during that time.

Any suggestions? Let the fun begin!!
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

BLACKHAND

Re: Are You Looking For More On First Weekend Las Vegas?

Post by BLACKHAND » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Wednesday night 8 p.m. Sounds good to me.not really interested in a 350 online Championship League but if we could do anything from a 500-1000 dollar League I would be in
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

nolencole

Post by nolencole » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:41 am

I'm in, good for something between 500-1K...How about you Greg, love to be a part of a league that you're able to be involved in. Or is that a conflict of interest, since you would be promoting?

MC
a.k.a. ALABAMA ABANDONED

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:28 pm

nolencole wrote:I'm in, good for something between 500-1K...How about you Greg, love to be a part of a league that you're able to be involved in. Or is that a conflict of interest, since you would be promoting?

MC
We can certainly do a private 12-Team $500-$1,000 Satellite League on Wednesday night if folks want to do it. We likely would keep that in the suites, maybe our smaller one, but can still do it. We're up for it.

No, I can't compete in any NFFC leagues as that's what started this whole DFS mess!! No company employee can compete in the NFFC, but I can be your bartender during the live drafts and DRINK WITH YOU!! :lol: That's my job in Las Vegas.

Payouts would be similar to these two formats: Entry fee back for regular season h2h champion and same for regular season total points leader. Top 4 teams make Championship Round and Top 3 earn cash prizes:

https://playnffc.sportshubtech.com/contest/?id=114
https://playnffc.sportshubtech.com/contest/?id=112

Okay, anyone else up for a Wednesday night private league?

NFFC $500-$1,000 12-Team Satellite League
Wednesday, Sept. 6th, 8 pm PT
Bellagio Las Vegas Spa Tower Suite
1. Frank Mammola
2. Michael Cole
3. Jules McLean
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

RedRyder

Post by RedRyder » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:16 pm

You can put me down for the Satellite league at 8pm.
@RedRyder