NFFC Logins Will Change August 1st; 1 Site For All Contests

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC Logins Will Change August 1st; 1 Site For All Contests

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Everyone, we have some exciting news to share with you about a few changes that you’ll see at the NFFC in the coming weeks. Don’t worry, it’s all good news.

As you know, the NFFC is now part of the growing SportsHub Technology family with other industry partners. SportsHub offers a wide variety of products and services, including season-long fantasy games (NFFC/NFBC/NFBKC, CDM Sports, LeagueSafe), a soon-to-launch daily fantasy sports game (Fanball), and a massive amount of free content (also soon-to-launch). Your NFFC account will soon give you instant access to all of these products and features within the SportsHub universe at one spot. Soon you won't have to create separate accounts for every website as these will all be combined in one spot. Just simply use your NFFC login credentials and you will have access to these great products.

Starting August 1st, you'll see a few visual changes to NFFC, giving you quick and easy access to all of these great properties. The one difference is that you’ll be required to log in to the NFFC using your email address of record (instead of your login) and your existing password. For your information, your email of record is the email address where you receive all of your updates.

So in my case, my new NFFC login starting August 1st will be:

Email: [email protected]
Password: PACKERSWIN (not really, but you understand)

Rest assured, NFFC will continue to run with the same functionality that it always has. Everything that you’ve loved about the NFFC is still available. This just now gives you the same login to the NFFC, CDM, LeagueSafe, the new Fanball daily game and the new Fanball content.

Also, this won’t affect your NFBC teams this year. The login for the current baseball season remains the same on the STATS site. This will change for our baseball-only guys when we convert to the SportsHub site in early November.

If you have any further questions about this announcement, feel free to email [email protected] or me at [email protected] or Tom Kessenich at [email protected].

Again, lots of good news here. One login for all of our game offerings, with all of your NFFC, CDM and LeagueSafe teams in one spot. A new daily game that will be launching soon. And a new content site to help you with your drafts and during the season. Everything in one spot.

Thank you for your loyalty throughout this process. We would not be where we are today without you. This change will easily give you more options to play fantasy football this season. We look forward to bringing you even more new features and games in the months ahead.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Re: NFFC Logins Will Change August 1st; 1 Site For All Conte

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:20 am

Just a reminder to everyone that today we will switch to another Identity Server to continue adhering to the new DFS laws that insist on age verifier and location verifier software. We are using both now, but will be switching over to a new provider today.

As a result, everyone will be asked to log into your NFFC account at playnffc.com again. You will be prompted for this login:

Email address:
Passoword:

The new Identity Server asks for Email address rather than Username. Once you are logged in for the first time, your computer will keep you logged in and you won't have to do this again. But hopefully everyone logs in easily and away we go.

My hope also is that this process will be easier for Canadian signups. We needed physical proof of identification before on your first signup, but I think the process will eliminate that going forward. We'll know more this week on that.

If you have any problems email me or Tom and we'll step in. I'm at [email protected] and Tom is at [email protected]. Thanks all and best of luck.

Again, this won't change anything on the NFBC site at this point. We'll merge both sports onto the SportsHub site after the baseball season and before the 2018 baseball season. Thanks all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:59 am

Just one heads up on the new Login: After entering your email address and password, it does prompt you to a page to put in your Username. This is one more level of security for your account. After you do that you will be done with these logins as the computer will remember your email address and password.

Thanks all and you should start to seeing more options within the Fanball family soon.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:21 pm

Okay, some folks are having trouble logging back into their accounts the first time they go back in after the Identity Server was updated.

If so, first thing to do is:

LOGOUT. Click the red Logout button in the upper right and log off the site.

LOGIN. Start over at playnffc.com and put in your email address and password.

If it prompts you for a username put in your username.

That will log you into the site under the new Identity Server and will recognize you everytime after that. You should have no problem registering for contests again.

Thanks and good luck all.

calsuer

Post by calsuer » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:38 am

Do we need to log in with a security code ( by phone text) every time to access our teams?

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:46 am

Every day I try to sign up for a new league it asks me to verify my identity. This happens EVERY DAY. I then have to log off and log back on again. Pain in the ass. Am I doing something wrong or is this how the system is set up??

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:05 am

Don Draper wrote:Every day I try to sign up for a new league it asks me to verify my identity. This happens EVERY DAY. I then have to log off and log back on again. Pain in the ass. Am I doing something wrong or is this how the system is set up??
No, that should only happen the first time. It will do that only if it's seeing the old age verifier software. Logging completely out and back in should clear it, but if not clear out your cache on that computer. Once through the new age verifier (trust me, this is no fun for any of us, but the law says we have to make sure you're not 12 years old) you won't see that page again.

Call us if you're still having trouble. We will walk through it together to make sure we're seeing the same thing.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:08 am

calsuer wrote:Do we need to log in with a security code ( by phone text) every time to access our teams?
Absolutely not. Follow the same directions I gave Mark above. Log completely out and then back in to make this work. If that doesn't work, clean out your cache. When that doesn't work call me or Tom and we'll walk through it together to see exactly the same thing. Thanks.

Once your computer is on the new Identity Server you won't have these problems again. But it's getting through the first time that's been the pain for some folks. Sorry, but it's the new law of fantasy sports -- DFS and season-long alike.

Now, is everyone doing this and playing by the law? :shock: Hmmmmmmm. I sure hope so.