harvey

BLACKHAND

harvey

Post by BLACKHAND » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:45 pm

the people in texas are living a nightmare right now. i was just watching it and could not believe what i saw. most of us are very privilege people spending alot of money on fantasy football. below is a link to donate whatever you can to help out. everything counts. good deeds always come back at you. :)

www.redcross.org
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Fourslot40

Re: harvey

Post by Fourslot40 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:06 pm

Thank you Frank. I just made a donation.

Cocktails and Dreams

Post by Cocktails and Dreams » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:20 pm

JJ Watt has something set up that will keep any administrative money out of it. Also places out there that match your donation if you donate through them. I think google may be one of them. Make sure you are getting the most bang for your bucks, not that the Red Cross is likely a bad way to go. What a sad situation.

marisschris

Post by marisschris » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:13 am

I've made a donation. All the best to everyone in Texas and Louisiana. Thanks Frank. See you in a few days in NYC!

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:37 am

My partner David Hubbard lives south of Houston and has been dealing with this nightmare the last few days. His parents had to leave their house and he has been caring for them while also praying the water doesn't reach his own house. Lucky and blessed the water only got up to his driveway. Talking with David everyday, it sank in that these people's life as they knew has been totally turned upside down.

Great suggestion by Frank to have us try to help the people of the Houston Texas area because they will need it.
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.

calsuer

Post by calsuer » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:15 pm

Frank : great idea. Unfortunately, I was one of the "drafters" that could not get to New York because of Katrina. I lost both houses and my office was heavily damaged. I am a State Farm agent & I worked 15 hour days for 2 years- not a fun time.
Every family member lost their home along with every one of my friends. I have more horror stories than you can imagine.
Harvey gave me flashbacks of Katrina. Frank, Dave & Chad- wish you all the best. If I got thru it -ANYONE can. Good luck
this weekend. CAL