DISGRACEFUL GAME AND HIT

nails

DISGRACEFUL GAME AND HIT

Post by nails » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:27 pm

- I'VE NEVER SEEN A WORSE , UGLIER , HORRENDOUS GAME THEN THIS THUR NIGHT GAME. PENALTIES, AND NOW THIS HIT ON ADAMS WAS DISGRACEFUL. THAT DEFENDER SHOULD BE SUSPENDED FOR THAT. ADAMS SCORES PLAY PRIOR, STUPID LINEMAN HOLDS, THEN POSSIBLY GETS KNOCKED OUT FOR THE YEAR WITH THAT HIT.. WHAT A CHANGE OR COURSE IN ONE PLAY. I CAN'T EVEN WATCH THIS GAME ANYMORE. IT RUINS THE REST OF THE WEEK.
Bring it on .

nails

Re: DISGRACEFUL GAME AND HIT

Post by nails » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:37 pm

NOW, IN 3RD Q, THE BEARS, SEND OUT BENNY CUNNINGHAM WHILE COHEN AND HOWARD SIT THE BENCH! WOW.. FOX IS A GENIUS. OH AN INTERCEPTION. THIS MAY BE THE WORST OFFENSE I'VE EVER SEEN. EVER. INCLUDING HIGH SCHOOL. THE COACHING IS INCOMPETENT, THE PLAYERS SUCK, GLENNON SUCKS, HOW THEY WON A GAME THIS YEAR I DONT' KNOW..

CUNNINGHAM? UNBELIEVABLE.
Bring it on .

Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:21 am

As a 9-team owner of Cohen, I wasn't thrilled either to see Cunningham out there. :(

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:19 am

salty.

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:01 am

Sandman62 wrote:As a 9-team owner of Cohen, I wasn't thrilled either to see Cunningham out there. :(
Not at all surprising after a couple years of watching the most stubborn coach in the league. Cunningham was his 3rd down/hurry up back going into the season and Cohen showing himself as one of the most electric players in the league won't change that now that his Benny boy's ankle is feeling better.

While I tend to care more about my fantasy teams than how my Bears do, Fox has me actively rooting against the Bears.

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:44 am

The hit was ugly, but I feel unintentional. To clarify, he intended to hit Adams and hit him hard, but unfortunate heads collided. Trevathan is a hard hitter and just making a play. Yes, he lead with the helmet, but I don't think he launched with intent. That's probably why he wasn't ejected. In the interview after the game, he obviously felt bad about it and said he would reach out to Adams. Trevathan also said he would contact Cobb, his teammate at UK a few years back. He will and should be suspended because of the head-to-head. I think it was very unfortunate for Adams, hopefully he'll recover with minimal injuries and miss minimal time.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"