Ken Magner Is No. 1 NFFC Signup

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:50 am

It took less than an hour of our registration page being live to get our first official entrant in the National Fantasy Football Championship. Ken Magner of Freehold, N.J., who was the second person to sign up for the National Fantasy Baseball Championship, earned the honor of being the NFFC's No. 1 signup on Thursday night, April 15th. Ken has signed up to compete in the NFFC draft in New York along with the Auction League and the Draft Masters League. It's good to know our No. 1 man is serious about this fantasy football stuff!

Thanks Ken for showing your support of our high stakes events and best of luck in all three contests. I'm happy to say "welcome to the NFFC family and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize!" Ooooh, that felt good to say that.

Oh, just so you all know, Ken is a supplanted Bengals' fan. I'm going to find a special autographed memorabilia item for him as a prize for being our No. 1 signup, but I'm not sure there is a valuable Bengals' item! ;) Maybe I can find something Ken Anderson related or something with Boomer Esiason.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:47 am

True to his word, Chris Schinker of West Allis, WI has become the second person to sign up for the NFFC, becoming number one for the main event in Las Vegas. Chris also participated in the NFBC in Las Vegas and we're glad to have another family member involved in football. Thanks Chris for your support of our high stakes event and I'll show a list of autographed photos available to the first 100 signups that you can choose from very soon.

I'm glad to say this again: "Welcome to the growing NFFC family and best of luck in the hunt for the $200,000 grand prize."
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius