Win A Free 2018 NFFC Primetime Entry In Daily Drafts

Greg Ambrosius

Win A Free 2018 NFFC Primetime Entry In Daily Drafts

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Okay, we kicked off our debut NFFC Daily Drafts last weekend with almost two dozen 5-Team and 10-Team drafts. Some of our owners walked away with more prize money with Frank Mammola winning $425 in the first ever $100 5-Team League.

Now we're looking forward to a busy second weekend of Daily Drafts, starting tonight. In fact, we are designating the 8-10 pm ET time frame tonight and tomorrow night as our Draft Party. Come to the Countdown Lobby during that time and we'll have plenty of full leagues during that time. In future weeks, we'll have free giveaways, discounts and more. Set that time aside as the time to really draft each week.

And we also have a special contest that will allow you to win a FREE 2018 NFFC Primetime entry and a FREE 2018 Rotowire Online Championship entry.

Here's how it works:

The top scoring team from any 10-team Daily Draft of $100 or more each week will earn a seat in the Week 16 Championship Round. The 10 weekly high point scorers from Weeks 6-15 will then draft in Week 16 and the top scoring team from Week 16 will win a FREE 2018 NFFC Primetime entry worth $1,600. Now you can win 7 times your entry fee in one of these Draft contests and earn a seat at the table for the chance to win a FREE 2018 NFFC Primetime entry. Again, this is for all 10-team leagues of $100 or more.

Sweet!! We have $100 10-Team Daily Drafts scheduled this week on Saturday at 10 pm ET and Sunday at 11 am ET. Join the fun and win a 2018 NFFC Primetime seat that could lead to next year's $150,000 grand prize.

We are also doing this for the 5-Team formats. Anyone at any price point can compete for a FREE 2018 Rotowire Online Championship team. We will take the top scoring team from all 5-Team contests this weekend and the highest scoring team from each Week from 6-15 will earn a spot in the Week 16 Championship Round. We will form two 5-Team leagues in Week 16 and the highest scoring team in each one will win a FREE 2018 Rotowire Online Championship team.

The Qualifying Round starts this week in the 10-team format and the 5-team format. Good luck all.

If you have any questions contact me, but come and join us for the Draft Party tonight and be ready to draft. Sit 'n Go's will fill quickly. See you this weekend in the NFFC's Daily Drafts.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Don Draper

Re: Win A Free 2018 NFFC Primetime Entry In Daily Drafts

Post by Don Draper » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:05 pm

Two weeks ago I won a 5 team league (ID 983; Sit & Go #158) for $25; and didn't play last week. when I go to sign up for this week's draft, the system says I have insufficient funds? i'm trying to sign up for a $25 draft. what am i doing wrong? i should have $25 in my account, right?

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Bump

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Don Draper wrote:Two weeks ago I won a 5 team league (ID 983; Sit & Go #158) for $25; and didn't play last week. when I go to sign up for this week's draft, the system says I have insufficient funds? i'm trying to sign up for a $25 draft. what am i doing wrong? i should have $25 in my account, right?
I see it. You did win $25. Let me PM you where to find it. Congrats.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Don Draper

Post by Don Draper » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:06 pm

thanks Greg. I PM'd you back :)

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:31 am

Congrats to Jeremy Wilck, who won $425 in our 5-Team $100 Daily Draft League on Sunday. Frank Mammola and Jeremy Wilck have now won that prize in back-to-back weeks.

The Week 7 slate is up and we've added a couple of items. We have included some Sit 'n Go's for the Thursday-Sunday slate for anyone who wants to include the Chiefs-Raiders game and wants to draft before Thursday night. Those are good to go.

We've also added some Head-to-Head matchups. Two people drafting for a 90 percent payout. You can go head-to-head against another owner at $5 per team and the winner gets $9. $10 to win $18 and $25 to win $45. It's just another way to bang out a quick draft and test your skills against another owner that week. Should be fun.

Here's the Countdown Lobby's events for this week:

https://daily.sportshubtech.com/lobby

Enjoy.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:28 am

Best of luck to everyone playing in the Daily Drafts this weekend. Our Head-to-Head drafts have been a nice hit this weekend as we filled up about a dozen of those on Thursday night and more last night. Let's keep the momentum going today, tonight and tomorrow morning and fill up some 5-Team leagues as well. It looks like our $100 5-Teamer will fill again as well this week. Frank Mammola and Jeremy Wilck have each won $425 in that contest.

We also want your feedback on the Daily Drafts. If you have time, take a couple of minutes to fill out this survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nffcdrafts

Thanks all and again head to the Countdown Lobby to see the latest openings in the Daily Drafts:

I'll see you there.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Kudos to Carlos George and Daniel Hedler for winning last week's 5-Team $100 Daily Draft Leagues. Each won $425. All winnings are deposited into your Player Accounts the day after contests are finalized. Enjoy.

This week's slate of contests is available in the Countdown Lobby:

We have Thursday-Sunday slates again this week and Head-to-Head matchups. We also have Sunday-only slates and for the first time Sunday afternoon/evening-Monday night slates. Contests range from $5 to $100 per team. Enjoy.