TNF tonight

BigBlueNation

TNF tonight

Post by BigBlueNation » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:16 am

How's this for a great kickoff to the Fantasy playoffs? Lots ot impact players on both teams. I believe the game is on NBC and the NFL network. Makes me wonder if the TV ratings will be out the roof on this one. Good luck everyone!!!
Last edited by BigBlueNation on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"

Sandman62

Re: TNF tonight

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:42 pm

Predictions?
- ATL wins 28-21
- Brees 300/3/1

Jersey Dawg

Post by Jersey Dawg » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Oddly enough, I have no players on my Primetime team playing for the $150K so I am hoping for a very low scoring dull game. That said, I am expecting a 51-48 shootout.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:47 pm

Alvin Kamara :evil: :oops: :cry:

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:12 am

King of Queens wrote:Alvin Kamara :evil: :oops: :cry:
That game last night kind of summed up Thursday Night Football in the NFL. Plenty of injuries and plenty of flags. Oh, and plenty of fantasy disappointments.

Drew Brees pretty much blamed the injuries on Thursday Night Football. You are hearing more and more star players speak out against Thursday Night Football. I don't see any way that the players agree to TNF in the next contract in 2021. Hard to see it going away before then, but if the owners were smart they'd start thinking ahead.

It's almost too easy to figure out what they are going to do. The owners will agree to get rid of at least one pre-season game in exchange for a second bye week during the regular season. Teams that play on Thursday Night will then have a bye the week before. Not sure if that means no byes in Weeks 2 and 3, but you can see this coming. The players will NEVER agree to this same format again and the owners will NEVER give up having an extra night of football on the airwaves.

It likely won't happen until 2021, so expect more injuries and more bad football on Thursday Nights for the next three years. But after that -- maybe after a lengthy strike or lockout -- we'll see a change. :shock:
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius