Are Greg, Tom, and Darik ALIVE?

BillyWaz

Are Greg, Tom, and Darik ALIVE?

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:20 am

Many questions popping up here, and haven't seen a response in weeks.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Are Greg, Tom, and Darik ALIVE?

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:52 pm

BillyWaz wrote:Many questions popping up here, and haven't seen a response in weeks.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

We promised that we'd never disappear like this again, especially when we added Darik full-time. But we had so many balls in the air at one time that something had to give.

As you know, we acquired the MFL10's this off-season and everyone was committed to getting those live in early March. We went live March 3rd and they have been a HUGE hit. For the first time, folks are drafting in our new draft room and seeing how easy it is to draft 20 rounds in a 12-team league. If you want to see the new NFFC draft room, jump into an MFL10 now. We're at playmfl10s.com

Baseball just CONSUMED us again this year. We finished with over 10,000 NFBC teams this year and had the best live events in our history. We were at the Stewart Hotel in New York City, Sheraton Westbrook in Chicago and the Bellagio in Las Vegas. It was a fantastic experience, but it killed us. I mean wiped us out. Just amazing times, but tiring as well.

Our NFBC guys will tell you that the draft room worked well, the new FAAB is saving folks a lot of time on Sundays and in-game software is working well. More to come on all of that, but everything that they now have has been tested and is working just fine. The NFFC owners will see all the benefits of a tough, long, hard NFBC drafting season that has more than tested out the new software.

We'll be on the NFFC boards on Monday with announcements for everything. We apologize for being away, but it was crazy. I went to bed at 9 last night, woke up at 9 am and there was 4 inches of snow on the ground. I thought I was Rip Van Winkle and had slept through two seasons. It was crazy. :lol:

We still have some work to do on the NFFC site, which is why it isn't live yet. Obviously the draft software and everything involved there works fine now for the MFL10s, but we still have some rules settings that need to be done for the NFFC and some content pages to finish up. We are close, but give us a little time yet before our official launch. We'll know more on Monday afternoon and will present a timeline then.

Again, we are sorry for the later-than-expected launch. This won't happen again. But everything we were working on for baseball and its launch will now be ready to go in the NFFC. Launching the sites in future years will be so much easier. But this first season on the SportsHub site takes some time to make sure we have all of the game nuances in place for 2018. As you know, there are a lot of differences between MFL10s and the NFFC, so let's get all of them programmed here and then drafting before the NFL Draft. That's a given.

Thanks all and WE'RE BACK!!! I promise.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

ChiTwn

Post by ChiTwn » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:56 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
BillyWaz wrote:Many questions popping up here, and haven't seen a response in weeks.

We promised that we'd never disappear like this again, especially when we added Darik full-time. But we had so many balls in the air at one time that something had to give.
I promise.
Greg,

I still haven't received a check for the player insurance. I have emailed you multiple times. I have even posted on the board. No response.

I realize it is outsourced, at least give me the contact info so I can contact the provider.

It is now April.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:30 am

ChiTwn wrote:
Greg Ambrosius wrote:

I promise.
Greg,

I still haven't received a check for the player insurance. I have emailed you multiple times. I have even posted on the board. No response.

I realize it is outsourced, at least give me the contact info so I can contact the provider.

It is now April.
I am at [email protected]. I will send to Henry this morning.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Spaige52

Post by Spaige52 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:27 pm

I really enjoy the competition on this site but the customer service is terrible at best. Some people get there stuff handled quick and others wait and wait. I strongly assume that it depends on how much you spend with the company. The fact that people get upset because you set deadlines and don't come through is your issue not the customer. Hopefully this will get better but doubtful.

Fourslot40

Post by Fourslot40 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Spaige52 wrote:I really enjoy the competition on this site but the customer service is terrible at best. Some people get there stuff handled quick and others wait and wait. I strongly assume that it depends on how much you spend with the company. The fact that people get upset because you set deadlines and don't come through is your issue not the customer. Hopefully this will get better but doubtful.
Your thoughts are very much misguided. Greg, Tom and Darik are the very best in customer service for the entire fantasy industry. As a nine year vet, I wouldn't play anywhere else. I would gather that I have some long time NFFC friends in the industry that would back up my claim. :D

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Fourslot40 wrote:
Spaige52 wrote:I really enjoy the competition on this site but the customer service is terrible at best. Some people get there stuff handled quick and others wait and wait. I strongly assume that it depends on how much you spend with the company. The fact that people get upset because you set deadlines and don't come through is your issue not the customer. Hopefully this will get better but doubtful.
Your thoughts are very much misguided. Greg, Tom and Darik are the very best in customer service for the entire fantasy industry. As a nine year vet, I wouldn't play anywhere else. I would gather that I have some long time NFFC friends in the industry that would back up my claim. :D
Agreed that customer service is great here. Greg was just as responsive back when I was doing 1-2 leagues as he is now that I play in many more.

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:38 am

Spaige,

I think that the customer service is really good here 10 months out of the year. The 2 months leading up to baseball is typically a disappearing act which Greg apologizes for every year and then promises it won't happen the next year and so on. I'm not saying anything here that Greg would disagree with.

But with that being said, if you ever attend a live event you will see what everyone means about great customer service. They really cater to the players and it's always an incredible time! And during the draft season they are always available to take care of anything and always in a very timely fashion. I hate it that you weren't responded to but I can say that it isn't typical and it has nothing to do with how many events you play in. I"m sure the ball just got dropped but you won't find that happening during the season.

Wayne

Route C

Post by Route C » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:49 am

Coltsfan wrote:Spaige,

I think that the customer service is really good here 10 months out of the year. The 2 months leading up to baseball is typically a disappearing act which Greg apologizes for every year and then promises it won't happen the next year and so on. I'm not saying anything here that Greg would disagree with.

But with that being said, if you ever attend a live event you will see what everyone means about great customer service. They really cater to the players and it's always an incredible time! And during the draft season they are always available to take care of anything and always in a very timely fashion. I hate it that you weren't responded to but I can say that it isn't typical and it has nothing to do with how many events you play in. I"m sure the ball just got dropped but you won't find that happening during the season.

Wayne

Ditto!

BigBlueNation

Post by BigBlueNation » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:00 am

Coltsfan wrote:Spaige,

Wayne
Agree 100%. The customer service is exemplary, they're just not set up for year round football, YET..
Bill Cleavenger
UK Wildcats...We don't rebuild, we "RELOAD"