Vick indicted!!@!@!@!

Gordon Gekko

Vick indicted!!@!@!@!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:42 am

Michael Vick has been indicted by a federal grand jury in connection with the dogfighting probe of his house in Virginia.

The Falcons quarterback was indicted for conspiracy to travel in interstate commerce in aid of unlawful activities and to sponsor a dog in animal fighting venture in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District in Richmond, Va. Three others -- Purnell Peace, Quanis Phillips and Tony Taylor -- also were indicted by the grand jury on the same charges.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Gordon Gekko

Vick indicted!!@!@!@!

Post by Gordon Gekko » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:43 am

Joey Harrington LIVES!!!!!!! :D
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

Coltsfan

Vick indicted!!@!@!@!

Post by Coltsfan » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:04 am

Jules stole Joey Harrington from me in the DC draft on July 3rd. I had him highlighted and ready to pick and she took him 2 spots in front of me. :(

Oh well, it's just fantasyfreakinfootball!

Wayne

RedRyder

Vick indicted!!@!@!@!

Post by RedRyder » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:17 am

Originally posted by Coltsfan:
Jules stole Joey Harrington from me in the DC draft on July 3rd. I had him highlighted and ready to pick and she took him 2 spots in front of me. :(

Oh well, it's just fantasyfreakinfootball!

Wayne Well, that makes up for the numerous thefts you pulled on me (and KJ I think)...you were thieving left and right from us! ;)
@RedRyder

RiFF

Vick indicted!!@!@!@!

Post by RiFF » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:29 am

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:
Joey Harrington LIVES!!!!!!! :D LOL....as Atlanta fans look longingly in the direction of Houston while shaking their heads and muttering...Harrrringtonnn?????? :D

Coltsfan

Vick indicted!!@!@!@!

Post by Coltsfan » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:42 am

If I was an Atlanta fan I would hate the prospect of Harrington coming in and having to watch Schaub in Houston. But this could actually increase Joe Horn's fantasy value, right???????

Wayne

wayne123

Vick indicted!!@!@!@!

Post by wayne123 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:44 am

For the record...Vick is now officially Mystery's favorite player!
I AM BLUE_FOOT.

Ted's Cracked Head

Vick indicted!!@!@!@!

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:02 pm

I know the concept is innocent until proven guilty but from the report I just saw, Vick could be starring in the next "Longest Yard".
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

BillyWaz

Vick indicted!!@!@!@!

Post by BillyWaz » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:55 pm

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

The Falcons quarterback sponsored a dog in animal fighting venture in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District in Richmond, VA . SWEET! :D I am going to see if I can sell that autographed football I got for winning week 2 in front of the courthouse!!!

Diesel

Vick indicted!!@!@!@!

Post by Diesel » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:06 pm

I posted this 2 months ago:

Diesel
Member # 20

Member Rated:
posted May 31, 2007 11:01 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Vick is suspended before or dring the 2007 season, watch how Joey Harrington comes in an puts a whole new look to the Falcon's offense. Michael Vick has been the best athlete in the NFL for the past few years, but Atlanta hasn't had a QUARTERBACK in years. IF Vick is suspended, and Harrington comes in with nothing to lose and everything to gain...Watch Michael Vick come back to booing fans as he loses games with stat lines of 12-27 182 yds and 1 TD, and 2 INT. Even with his 100 yard rushing games.

What do you really want in the NFL? Do you want to watch the best athlete in football run like the wind, or do you want a quarterback that can run an offense and run time off the clock and win clutch situations?

I know this should be in the other thread, but here's a bust for 2007...Michael Vick.

--------------------
"Got MoJo?"
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."