Waivers

Coltsfan

Waivers

Post by Coltsfan » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:27 am

We are 3 weeks in to waivers and what I'm finding is that I can do them in about half of the time as previous years. What I"m doing that has worked for me really well is:

1. When I see dropped players from the prior week and they are players that I might be interested in, I mark them on my favorites list so that I don't forget about them.

2. During the games I may switch over to the WW list and mark some players in my favorites that I might be interested in bidding on.

3. When doing waivers I simply glance at QB/RB/WR/TE to make sure I didn't miss someone. This takes 30 seconds. Then I hit my favorites and do my bids based on the people that I might want from that list.

This has been so easy! Thanks Greg and Tom! I know in past year I have not been happy with the software and have complained a bit to you so I feel like when it's good I need to tell you it's good as well.

Wayne

Sandman62

Re: Waivers

Post by Sandman62 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:54 am

I completely agree Wayne. I do the same and it's a breeze. Well done guys! 8-)

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:05 am

Nffc faab has been a breeze!

Any reason we have to click the “save” button after each faab bid we place? Nfbc (baseball) faab wasn’t like this and took a little getting used to remember to click “save” doing nffc faab.

Also, nffc faab interface runs a little smoother and faster than the nfbc faab interface. Anyone else notice this?? Would be great to get nfbc faab equally as smooth. Overall, a minor issue for me but worth noting.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:27 am

rkulaski wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:05 am
Nffc faab has been a breeze!

Any reason we have to click the “save” button after each faab bid we place? Nfbc (baseball) faab wasn’t like this and took a little getting used to remember to click “save” doing nffc faab.

Also, nffc faab interface runs a little smoother and faster than the nfbc faab interface. Anyone else notice this?? Would be great to get nfbc faab equally as smooth. Overall, a minor issue for me but worth noting.
Rich, you don't have to click Save after every FAAB bid you place; just when you want to save all of your FAAB bids. But yes, unlike baseball, you have to Save all of your FAAB bids.

This will be the way it is going to be set up in baseball too. Long story short: Having the system automatically save every single bid in baseball was nice for the users, but it also bogged down the system on Sundays as we learned. It was set up to help users, but we learned the hard way that it slowed down the system. Thus the change was made for football and as a result football has not had any of the hiccups that we had in baseball.

NFBC FAAB will have all upgrades we've added in football by the 2019 season. We promise, FAAB for baseball will be just as smooth as football. In fact, we'lll continue to upgrade and improve every aspect of FAAB, Online Drafting, Set Lineup, etc. going forward.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. This is great.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:09 pm

Greg,

Thanks for the info regarding faab for the nfbc.
Great to hear !