Ravens - Steelers

Yah Mule

Ravens - Steelers

Post by Yah Mule » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:31 pm

Now moved to Tuesday. What's the official ruling on this?

Greg Ambrosius

Re: Ravens - Steelers

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:39 pm

It’s still part of Week 12’s scores. Good luck all and let’s hope the game is played.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Yah Mule

Post by Yah Mule » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:48 am

I figured that was the case, but I appreciate the clarification. I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving, Greg.

I know if I play it safe, a vengeful Claypool will explode for huge numbers on my bench. Keeping in mind all the other far worse things that happened in 2020, I hope we never have another fantasy sports season like this ever again.

Coltsfan

Post by Coltsfan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:07 pm

So if Pit/Bal is played on Wednesday and then those two teams play again this week, how do you count the scores? Which game counts?

Wayne

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:12 pm

Coltsfan wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:07 pm
So if Pit/Bal is played on Wednesday and then those two teams play again this week, how do you count the scores? Which game counts?

Wayne
So it looks like the Ravens-Steelers game IS moving to Wednesday night. We will still handle that as Week 12. So if they play on Wednesday night, all scores will remain in Week 12 as scheduled. FAAB will be moved to 10 pm ET on Thursday and you could even cut players from that game if needed.

Both teams likely will play Week 13 on Monday or Tuesday. Again, those scores would count toward Week 13 as scheduled. Now let's see if the NFL can still pull off this game on Wednesday night. Crazy.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Henry Muto

Post by Henry Muto » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:19 pm

Greg Ambrosius wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:12 pm
Coltsfan wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:07 pm

Wayne
So it looks like the Ravens-Steelers game IS moving to Wednesday night. We will still handle that as Week 12. So if they play on Wednesday night, all scores will remain in Week 12 as scheduled. FAAB will still run at 10 pm ET on Wednesday and you could even cut players from that game if needed. It shouldn't change anything at this point.

Both teams likely will play Week 13 on Monday or Tuesday. Again, those scores would count toward Week 13 as scheduled. Now let's see if the NFL can still pull off this game on Wednesday night. Crazy.
I applaud you guys for allowing these stats to count week 12 I have no idea what my other sites will do.

Would it be in the best interest for everyone that waivers get moved to Thursday or Friday since there is no game on Thursday instead of having them process while the game is going on ?

I do not now if that is something you could easily do but it be a lot better I think for all us players since no game on Thursday to not have to worry about doing waivers while watching a game.

Just something I think everyone would be in favor of (well most people) if that was even possible.

Thanks again for allowing these to count in week 12 takes a burden off us (though we still have to worry another day to sweat out covid issues for both teams)
2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion ($200,000 winner) (2460 teams)
2012 NFFC Online National Champion ($100,000 winner) (1872 teams)
2014 DFWC National Champion (288 teams)
2012 NFFC Online 4th Place Overall

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:33 pm

Yes, I'll make a separate post now on the boards. FAAB will be moved to Thursday at 10 pm ET if the game is played on Wednesday night. We need to do that to fairly determine the team that gets a player if there are tied bids as the tie-breaker is lowest team in the standings after Week 12. And all of our NFFC Guillotine leagues need an extra day for FAAB to pick up players from the team that was cut in Week 12.

Thursday it is, but ONLY if this game gets played on Thursday. Look for a more defined post shortly.