New York Plan Sept. 3-4

Tom Kessenich

New York Plan Sept. 3-4

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:05 pm

Everyone, after a one-year hiatus due to Covid I am very pleased to be returning to New York City for NFFC Live Events this weekend at the Stewart Hotel on Friday and Saturday. We have two days of action-packed contests with plenty of fun and excitement and I can't wait to see plenty of familiar faces and meet new players attending our event for the first time.

The Stewart remains an extremely gracious and accommodating host and they've been a joy to work with once again, especially during these challenging times. Here's a rundown of where we will be and what you can expect.

We will be located in the Fitzgerald ballroom both days for all events. This is the same room we've been in the past few years for both the NFFC and NFBC events. When you enter the lobby, turn left, go up the stairs and then make another left. It's the big room straight ahead. I'll have a table set up in the foyer and I'll be in the ballroom but you can't miss it. My cell is 715 254-5559 if you need to reach me. Email is [email protected].

FRIDAY's SCHEDULE
11 am ET $1,400 Auction

We'll have lunch at 1 pm ET

2 pm ET $2,500 Auction

I have a snack break planned for 4 ET in case anybody gets hungry then.

6 pm ET Primetime

Dinner will be served at 7 pm ET

Super 8 pm ET

All food and snacks will be served in the foyer outside the ballroom. Beverages will be served inside the ballroom.

SATURDAY's SCHEDULE
1 pm ET Classic

We'll have lunch at 3 pm ET

4 pm ET Primetime

7 pm ET Silver Bullet

We'll have Boxed Sandwiches at 7 ET

That's the NY plan. Any questions let me know. I'm flying on Thursday and arriving Thursday night with hopefully no more changes to my flight. I'll see you all on Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to another great weekend in the Big Apple. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

76erfan

Re: New York Plan Sept. 3-4

Post by 76erfan » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:12 pm

you forgot the super:)

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:32 pm

76erfan wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:12 pm
you forgot the super:)
No I didn't. :)
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:35 pm

All right, as far as the Super broadcast is concerned - unfortunately, Sirius will not be able to broadcast in person this year. They will broadcast the draft from 8 pm ET to 10 pm ET with Adam Ronis, Michael Fabiano and Lindsay Rhodes hosting the show. Glenn Lowy and Andy Saxton will be guests on before the draft during the Fantasy Alarm show and then we'll try to get some folks on the broadcast during the break (see me if you're interested).

They'll have the public draft board without names and will be analyzing the draft. I'll be on at some point as well so it'll be great info for their listeners and they're very excited to be broadcasting the draft again this year.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:12 pm

Thanks to Tom, Andy and the crew for a great weekend in New York!

Glenneration X

Post by Glenneration X » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:27 am

King of Queens wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:12 pm
Thanks to Tom, Andy and the crew for a great weekend in New York!
Just had the best time as always and it was great seeing all the guys after a 2 year hiatus. Thanks to Tom and Andy for putting on a great weekend from both Joseph and me.