0 Days Until 2022 NFL Opener: Bills At LA Rams

Greg Ambrosius

0 Days Until 2022 NFL Opener: Bills At LA Rams

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue May 31, 2022 10:14 am

We are so damn excited about the upcoming 2022 NFL and NFFC seasons that we've started a countdown until the NFL Opener on Thursday Night Football on September 8th. That NFL opener features the Buffalo Bills at the defending champion Los Angeles Rams and should be a great opener for fantasy football. Let's start down the countdown for the start of the season!!!

This thread will be a countdown to that Thursday Night game, letting you know how close we are getting to the season opener. Remember that in the NFFC, almost all of our leagues allow you to watch that opener and not set your starting lineups until just before the first games on Sunday afternoon. It's a "free look" game, which allows you to still draft on Friday and Saturday, Sept. 9th and 10th.

So let's get counting!!! Nobody has ever worn No. 100 in the NFL, so with May 31st being 100 days away from the NFL Opener, I'm going to lead off with Oakland's Jim Otto, the most famous player to wear double-zero. That's as close to 100 as we'll get, so let's kick it off this way.

Not only that, but this black-and-white photo of Jim Otto with the old goalposts in the background is just perfect as it brings us back to the old-school days of the NFL and AFL. It's a Classic, which is the name of our first NFFC contest we ever offered. Enjoy.

I'll do my best to count down every day with a former or current NFL player image and you can only get your favorite player by bribing me with Corona's in Las Vegas. :lol: I'll probably try to get as many current player images on this thread this year since last year I went with mainly retired players. But a healthy mix of both is always good. Enjoy and drop me any favorite suggestions if you have them.

Here we go, the countdown to the 2022 NFL season opener from May 31st to Sept. 8th:

100 DAYS TO GO:

Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 99 Days Until 2022 NFL Opener: Bills At LA Rams

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:18 am

NOW ONLY 99 DAYS UNTIL THE NFL OPENER FEATURING THE RAMS AND BILLS IN LOS ANGELES!!!

Let's honor the day with a picture of today's best defensive player and one of the best Defensive Tackles in NFL History: Aaron Donald of the defending Los Angeles Rams. Try blocking this guy with one offensive lineman. It won't work, trust me.

Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 98 Days Until 2022 NFL Opener: Bills At LA Rams

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:22 am

NOW ONLY 98 DAYS UNTIL THE 2022 NFL OPENER FEATURING THE BUFFALO BILLS AND THE DEFENDING CHAMPION LOS ANGELES RAMS!!!

Let's celebrate the day with one of the best pass rushers in the NFL, the Raiders' Maxx Crosby.

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 97 Days Until 2022 NFL Opener: Bills At LA Rams

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:46 am

NOW ONLY 97 DAYS UNTIL THE 2022 NFL OPENER IN LOS ANGELES!!!

Let's start the day with an outside rush from the Chargers' Joey Bosa:

Tom Kessenich

Re: 96 Days Until 2022 NFL Opener: Bills At LA Rams

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:35 am

96 days until the first game of the NFL season and to celebrate the date today we're kickin' it old school with Sean Jones of the Packers

Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Tom Kessenich

Re: 95 Days Until 2022 NFL Opener: Bills At LA Rams

Post by Tom Kessenich » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:14 pm

Now Only 95 Days Until the 2022 NFL Opener. Let's celebrate the day with one of the greatest pass rushers in NFL history, Mr. Richard Dent:

Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 94 Days Until 2022 NFL Opener: Bills At LA Rams

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:28 am

NOW ONLY 94 DAYS UNTIL THE 2022 NFL OPENER ON THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!

Let's celebrate the day with another great pass rusher, Super Bowl champion DeMarcus Ware:

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 93 Days Until 2022 NFL Opener: Bills At LA Rams

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:45 am

NOW ONLY 93 DAYS UNTIL THE NFL OPENER: BILLS AT LA RAMS!!

Let's kick off the celebration by honoring Washington's Jonathan Allen:

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 92 Days Until 2022 NFL Opener: Bills At LA Rams

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:29 am

NOW ONLY 92 DAYS UNTIL THE 2022 NFL OPENER FEATURING THE BILLS VS. THE RAMS!!!

Let's kick it off with NFL Hall of Famer Michael Strahan, the single-season sack record-holder (thanks Brett Favre):

Greg Ambrosius

Re: 91 Days Until 2022 NFL Opener: Bills At LA Rams

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:50 am

NOW ONLY 91 DAYS UNTIL THE 2022 NFL OPENER FEATURING THE BILLS AT THE LA RAMS!!!

Let's give it up for one of the very best, Super Bowl champion Fletcher Cox!!