New York Spots Remaining At Dave & Busters W 42nd St.

Tom Kessenich

Re: New York Spots Remaining At Dave & Busters W 42nd St.

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:21 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, the Primetime in New York is now SOLD OUT. We will have three leagues with 36 teams competing LIVE for the RECORD $250,000 grand prize. This is going to be a great weekend of action and I can't wait to see you all there in just a few weeks. Friday night's 6 pm ET league was our final league to sell out and we just sold it out today. Here's the lineup for that one:

NEW YORK
Friday, September 2, 6 pm ET
Dave & Busters, New York City
1. thomas libretti
2. Scott Kelly
3. JP
4. Nelson Sousa
5. Jody Ryan
6. Mark Srebro
7. Joseph DiGalbo
8. Mike Edelman
9. Theo Gremminger
10. Robert Norris
11. Mike Weber
12. Michael Zucca
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Re: New York Spots Remaining At Dave & Busters W 42nd St.

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:07 am

I know we have a lot of the 2022 NFFC season to finish yet, but we're already looking ahead to 2023 -- our 20th anniversary season of the NFFC!! -- and we've already locked down our draft venue for New York City.

We are going to host our NFBC drafts at Dave & Busters in New York City on March 17th through the 19th and I decided to lock down our NFFC dates there as well. I flew to New York City two weeks ago to see the two ballrooms and I'm convinced that we can run two drafts at one time in the ballrooms. Therefore, we will try for multiple Primetime leagues at once on Saturday, September 2nd and will even have two auctions at once on Friday if demand warrants it. There is an airwall between the two rooms that we can use if needed, but I'm more than convinced that we can get two drafts in one open room at Dave & Busters and that's the plan going forward.

We are trying to lock down a host hotel with Tout Wars in March and if that works out we'll let everyone know about that location. There is a Hilton Times Square that just opened two weeks ago right next door to Dave & Busters that is worth checking out right now if you're interested and there is a nice Hampton Inn on 41st Street that is also very nice just one block away. The host hotel that we are looking at now is on 47th street, just five blocks away.

Anyway, Dave & Busters in New York City will be our official draft venue on Sept. 1-2 in New York City in 2023. I have talked to them about the air conditioning and they guarantee me that they'll get that room cooled off for everyone even with the doors shut. They don't believe that will be a problem going forward. So finish strong in 2022 and we'll see you for our 20th anniversary of live events in New York City at Dave & Busters on 42nd and 8th on September 1st and 2nd, 2023. Cheers.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius