Live Event Charges Will Be Run On Aug. 1

Tom Kessenich

Live Event Charges Will Be Run On Aug. 1

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:32 am

Everyone, a reminder that payments for our live events will be run on Aug. 1. Below is a rundown of how things will work:

1. The total you owe is listed on your My Teams page. If you have money on account it will be applied to the entry owed. These are entries in the following contests - Primetime, Classic, Live Auctions, Draft Champions Live, Super, Ultimate, Diamond and Platinum. You can always add additional money to your account at any time by sending a check payment or by following the Make a Payment procedure.

2. If you did not select a check payment before Aug. 1 and do not have money on account, the credit card you have on file will be charged. If you want to change your card click the account icon in the upper right of the page, select Make a Payment and follow the steps to change your payment information on the subsequent pages.

3. If you want to make a payment at any time, click on your account icon in the upper right of the page, select Make a Payment and follow the steps on the subsequent pages.

4. To make a payment by check make it out to SportsHub and send it to:

Darik Buchar
16563 Kentucky Avenue
Lakeville, MN 55044

If you need to change your credit card information just go to your Account, select View My Transactions and then Summary. You can add/delete your card information on that page.

5. If you signed up by check and now want to pay with a credit card, go to your Account, select Make a Payment and put in the proper amount you want charged on your account.

If you have any questions, please contact myself, Greg or Darik and we'll be happy to help.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich