suh

Rog

suh

Post by Rog » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:38 am

so after he tries to push the linemans head into the ground three times(and grinds it into the turf) he kicks him and still tries to argue not my fault?We dont know what gets said and who does what ,but that young kid needs to grow up.All the talent in the world just needs to learn how to channel it correctly.

[ November 24, 2011, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Who? ]

kingraiders

suh

Post by kingraiders » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:47 am

kind of loses any credibility in the he says/she says incident vs ATL when Ryan was injured.

Dude reminds me of Zambrano.

Eddiejag

suh

Post by Eddiejag » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:25 pm

He's a BIG PUNK,hope they suspend him.Doesnt even care that getting kicked out killed his team.Dumb Ass. :mad:
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

da bears

suh

Post by da bears » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:16 am

Originally posted by Eddiejag:
He's a BIG PUNK,hope they suspend him.Doesnt even care that getting kicked out killed his team.Dumb Ass. :mad: Agreed. He should get a six game suspension I think. The guy already has a long history of being a dirty player. There is no need for that kind of behavior in the NFL. How dumb can you be to get yourself ejected on Thanksgiving day??? :rolleyes:

[ November 25, 2011, 07:20 AM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

bald is beautiful

suh

Post by bald is beautiful » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:17 am

Originally posted by kingraiders:
kind of loses any credibility in the he says/she says incident vs ATL when Ryan was injured.

Dude reminds me of Zambrano. That's a very good comparison. But at least Zambrano would eventually show some remorse. Yesterday's press conference with Suh (rhymes with poo) was a joke.

Shrink Attack

suh

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:00 am

Originally posted by da bears:
quote:Originally posted by Eddiejag:
He's a BIG PUNK,hope they suspend him.Doesnt even care that getting kicked out killed his team.Dumb Ass. :mad: Agreed. He should get a six game suspension I think. The guy already has a long history of being a dirty player. There is no need for that kind of behavior in the NFL. How dumb can you be to get yourself ejected on Thanksgiving day??? :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]It also embarrassed the NFL during their nationally televised show case game.

There will be a strong consequence for this dirt bag.

The Lions should also be embarrassed and should issue an official apology.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Route Collectors

suh

Post by Route Collectors » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:04 am

Does anyone remember this kind of stuff out of him at Nebraska?
I didn't watch him a lot in college but I don't ever remember him acting like this.
I think he may be a product of his head coach. Schwartz is a loose canon himself. Did you see Suh walk over to him immediately looking for some backup. Schwartz looked like he was just ratted out. He couldn't defend the guy but it seemed as if he had promised he would.
Pure speculation but who knows how a guy coaches away from the cameras.

BTW...Suh was wrong no doubt about it. I just find it interesting how he got to be this kind of player.

[ November 25, 2011, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Route C ]

Clonedawg

suh

Post by Clonedawg » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:38 am

As an Iowa State/Big 12 fan I watched him once in person and several times on TV. I really can never remember a time when he was obviously playing dirty football. Most of the time he was just destroying the lineman across from him (especially against ISU) If he and Fairley can ever learn to play within the rules they are going to be a great tandem for the Lions defensive line

Rog

suh

Post by Rog » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:23 am

My assumption would be that it wasnt an issue because in college he was better than everybody else that lined up against him.Welcome to the nfl where you are playing against guys just as good if not better,smarter and better coached than you are.It really affects a person to go from kicking but at will to all of a sudden just being a good player.

Rog

suh

Post by Rog » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:53 am

kind of similar but different .We all know a parent that always lets their kid win or a kid sport where all the players get a trophy(win or lose)The beginning is always good until the kid actually loses or looks back and realizes what trophy's actually stand for.