2023 Live Event Venues: Park MGM And Dave & Busters

Greg Ambrosius

2023 Live Event Venues: Park MGM And Dave & Busters

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:33 pm

We're happy to report that our 2023 NFFC live event venues are set for our 20th anniversary season.

We are again at Dave & Busters in Manhattan on Sept. 1-2 for two days of live events and drafts. We are also returning to Park MGM in Las Vegas Sept. 1-2 and Sept. 6-9. We'll post a room block for Park MGM once we get it, but we're happy to be back at both venues.

You can see the meeting room space for Dave & Busters here. Click on the arrow and move it around to see 360 degrees of the two meeting rooms:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dave+ ... -73.988634

We can use both meeting rooms at once and can separate two events at once with an airwall, but we'll open up both rooms for multiple Primetime drafts on Saturday. Let's fill multiple drafts at each time and have some fun.

We are still finalizing the space for the Second Weekend at Park MGM, but right now we are in Kensington 2 and 3 on the First Floor of the Convention Center for Sept. 1-2. We hope to have the five Griffith Ballrooms again on Second Weekend, but we're still working on that. Either way, we'll have an affordable room block from August 30th through September 10th and we hope a lot of people stay at our host hotel. We think it's a great venue to hold our live events and I think we'll have a record turnout in Las Vegas for our 20th anniversary season.

More details on both places will be coming. We are hosting our 20th anniversary NFBC live events at Dave & Busters on March 17th through the 19th and we are at the Mirage for Las Vegas March 23rd through the 27th. Should be a blast.

One hotel to look at in Manhattan is the Hampton Marriott on 41st and 8th, which is just one block from Dave & Busters. Tom and I are staying there for baseball and it's affordable and pretty new.

Here you go:

https://tinyurl.com/3tbp6ujc

Anyway, we're glad to have the venues secured well in advance and now everyone can plan accordingly. Again, I'll post the Park MGM room code as soon as I get it and then everyone can make plans. See you there for what should be a historic and fun 20th season of live events.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius