Is There Interest In A New York Ultimate League?

Tom Kessenich

Is There Interest In A New York Ultimate League?

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:45 am

Hey gang, for those who may recall we had a great time at Chris and Joe's Greenwish Street Tavern last year prior to our NFFC weekend. Not only did we celebrate Billy's birthday (with pictures on Twitter to prove it) but we also tossed around some ideas about how we could make the NY weekened bigger and better than ever as we made plans to celebrate our 20th anniversary season. One of the ideas Chris and I had was creating a New York Ultimate League.

It seemed like there was plenty of excitement about the idea and it's my hope it wasn't just all the good spirits of the evening talking. :) So I wanted to broach the subject again as we're rolling out the site for the upcoming season. Is this something you guys think is a good idea to add to the NY Weekend schedule of events? And if so when?

Saturday would almost certainly have to be the day and then it comes down to the time. One of 1 pm ET, 4 pm ET, or 7 pm ET are the options. Right now we have the Primetimes scheduled at both 1 & 4 pm as well and the Silver Bullet at 7 pm. So if we do this, the Ultimate would run adjacent to one of those events.

We have time to figure this out. First off, let me know if you'd be interested in doing this and then let me know what time on Saturday works best. I think the idea has merit and I'd love to make our 20th anniversary season in NY the best yet and I think adding a NY Ultimate would be a helluva way to do that. What do you guys think? Let me know. :)
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich