Trendsetters 2024

Route C

Trendsetters 2024

Post by Route C » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:39 am

As we get ready for the 16th year of Trendsetters I want to stop and say thank you to Greg, Tom and Darik for everything they have done and continue to do for this league.
In 2009 long before there were any early drafts going on I asked a few guys this question: " I wonder what it would look like if we drafted right after the final whistle of the Super Bowl. We talked it through, figured out how to include the rookies soon to become a part of the NFL and started the very 1st early draft. 14 teams of some of the best players in out hobby. When I pitched this to Greg and Tom they were excited to help us get this going. We provided early season content and they were able to use it to keep the conversation alive during the off season.
Well obviously the NFFC has come a long way and has tons of national expose, podcasts, radio etc. They don't really need us any longer to grow their product but they continue to host our league and have NEVER charged us a nickel for doing it.
Greg, Tom and Darik are the best in the business and we put them through a lot but at the end of the day these guys are as loyal to us as we are to them. Thanks guys....we truly appreciate you.

Coltsfan

Re: Trendsetters 2024

Post by Coltsfan » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:43 pm

100%