football ADP

BLACKHAND

football ADP

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:24 am

I know baseball is your priority right now as Tom has told me last week but do you guys ever change your football ADP which is totally out of sync. When you got guys that go in the fourth round in your top 12 it makes it brutal if you happen to celebrate Easter and time out in a draft. Don't need your legal explanation about timing out but an explanation on your ADP would be nice
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN

Tom Kessenich

Re: football ADP

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:02 am

Frank, who's going in the fourth round of drafts who's listed in the Top 12? Looking at the current ADP at playnffc.com/adp here are the Top 12 players:

1. Christian McCaffrey
2. Justin Jefferson
3. CeeDee Lamb
4. Breece Hall
5. Tyreek Hill
6. Ja'Marr Chase
7. Bijan Robinson
8. Amon-Ra St. Brown
9. Puka Nacua
10. Jahmyr Gibbs
11. Kyren Williams
12. Jonathan Taylor

None of them have ADPs in the fourth round so I'm not sure what the issue is you're referring to here. I know you're upset with me because I wouldn't make a fix for you that we do not make for any customer in any of our contests but at no point did I tell you "baseball is our top priority right now." In fact I did not speak with you at any point last week since I was in Las Vegas the entire week. In any event, if there is an issue with our ADPs please bring it to our attention so we can address it and get it fixed. Thank you.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:32 am

I know you're busy with baseball but Cooper kupp does not belong in the top 12.

Route C

Post by Route C » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:55 am

Of the 19 drafts listed since 1/1/2024 Cooer Kupps ADP is pick #31 with a high of #10 and a low of #64.

Not sure when he was pick #10 but it wasn't last month. I'm only in Trendsetters now so I haven't seen an updated rankings list. At pick 12 though I'm not sure how you timed out and got Cooper Kupp. The Kyren Williams auto pick does make sense though.

kim456

Post by kim456 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:47 pm

I am sorry up front for what I am about to say - but - stop looking at ADP - it is not the end all be all - just a misused tool by players
you should already know who you are drafting and in what round
for those who want to look at it as some kind of guideline - OK - i guess, if you want
for me - ADP drives me up the wall - especially when - in keeper leagues - i am trying to make a trade and i hear -" ADP states this" - WHO CARES - just an owner trying to get more
if i want a player in a draft or trade - i do not care what his ADP is or was
also people forget that we only play a 14 game schedule - one thing i look at - not 17 games
a players ADP can be off because of stats over 17 games not 14 games - thus causing owners who look at ADP to be mislead in drafting or trading - many examples out there from last year
trust you eyes & your gut - if a player you like has a ADP # 96 (rd 8 ) and you want to draft him in rd 5 or 6 - do it - it is your team
everyone enjoy 2024

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:38 am

This was a time out. No one's looking at ADP to draft. Thank you for your advice. Lol

eliasond

Post by eliasond » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:05 am

I think the issue is how often do you update the default ranking list in the draft room with updated ADPs. If you time out in a draft with an empty queue you get the next player on the default ranking list then in effect in the draft room. That default draft room ranking list may be weeks old and not reflect how the current ADP list is trending.
Daren E
NFFC Charter Member
3-Time Las Vegas Auction League Champion (2004,2009,2015)
2-time Live Las Vegas Classic League Champion