SOLD OUT: 2024 NFFC Platinum League

Greg Ambrosius

SOLD OUT: 2024 NFFC Platinum League

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:46 am

We had 11 of the 12 owners from last year's NFFC Platinum League return this year and so it was easy to sell out this league by June 1st. The NFFC Platinum League is OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT!!!

We also have five other owners who wanted to get in if a spot opened up. We aren't going to try for a second Platinum League, but we will see if we can help these owners get into another private high-stakes league. We have some work to do.

It's so great that demand for this league is so high. With a top league prize of $160,000, I certainly can understand why so many people want to join this league. Can't wait to host it on Saturday, Sept. 7th at 6 pm PT at Park MGM and Online.

Okay, now for the new wrinkle this year. We will use FAAB money to bid for draft spots this year. I'm not exactly sure when we will do this, but likely on Saturday at some point, maybe early afternoon. This way everyone will have a legitimate shot at the pick they want and if they really want a draft spot they will just have to use more of their FAAB money for that position. This should add a new wrinkle to the Platinum League and make it even more fair and more competitive. Enjoy.

I'll post any updates on the league here, but right now here's the lineup card for the 2024 NFFC Platinum League:

NFFC 12-TEAM PLATINUM LEAGUE
LAS VEGAS/ONLINE, Park MGM
Saturday, September 7, 6 pm PT/9 pm ET
1. MARK FIERER
2. Steven Lucinski
3. Mike Santos
4. Shane Wingard
5. DAVID COMAN
6. steve veneziano
7. Paul Jager
8. Nelson Sousa
9. Chad Schroeder
10. Rashad Cobb
11. Glenn Schroter
12. James Mound
13. Travis Dorsey (alternate)
14. Ashley Perry (alternate)
15. Riku Vihreäsaari (alternate)
16. Jason Magoon (alternate)
17. John Pierce (alternate)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius