Cutler + NO Denver = Bad for EVERYBODY!

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:44 pm

I realize Green Bay's defense is pretty solid, but Jay Cutler is REALLY missing quality WR's, and it is obvious that Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal are REALLY missing Jay.

Jay and the Broncos went together like "peas and carrots", Jay and the Bears, and the Bronco's WR's without Cutler appear to go together like "spaghetti and tuna fish".

Thanks a lot Josh McDaniel!!!

[ September 13, 2009, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

da bears

Post by da bears » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:50 pm

Yep very true Billy. Why the Bears didn't try to upgrade their wr core during the offseaon, I don't understand. :(

If Culter keeps forcing the ball he will throw at least 25 ints this season. :eek:

[ September 13, 2009, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: da bears ]
Bauler Shot Caller

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:52 pm

BW , I agree , I think the Packers D is More than Solid though , maybe TOP 3 , DEFINITLY TOP 5.

bUT LIKE dA bEARS SAID IN HIS POST , WHERE IS FORTE ?

I hate when a team gets a supposed " Savior " and forgets about the Guy that is there backbone , and that guys is Forte.

This is the Kind of thing that could really turn Forte Sour :eek:
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

BONGIZMO

Post by BONGIZMO » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:56 pm

This offense needs to run through Forte, hopefully Lovie will note what the Vikings did today. Granted it was the Browns but when AP is being AP, the leash was on Brett to be a game manager and thusly he made no mistakes and they won handily.
Never do card tricks for the people you play poker with.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:57 pm

I agree with what Gekko said about Cutler...

he looks like a drunk frat boy (or something like that).

Don't think it will get easier next week either, as my Steel Boys will be in his grill all day long!

He seems to have a bit of a temper (pushing Clay Mathews after his pick inside the 5), and I wouldn't be shocked if he end up pulling a "T.O" at some point in the season. :eek:

D-Day Heroes

Post by D-Day Heroes » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Originally posted by BONGIZMO:
This offense needs to run through Forte, hopefully Lovie will note what the Vikings did today. Granted it was the Browns but when AP is being AP, the leash was on Brett to be a game manager and thusly he made no mistakes and they won handily. Bo , Exactly !!
" When you are in any contest you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. "
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

da bears

Post by da bears » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
I agree with what Gekko said about Cutler...

he looks like a drunk frat boy (or something like that).

Don't think it will get easier next week either, as my Steel Boys will be in his grill all day long!

He seems to have a bit of a temper (pushing Clay Mathews after his pick inside the 5), and I wouldn't be shocked if he end up pulling a "T.O" at some point in the season. :eek: Yeah that game could get ugly next week Billy. If I owned Cutler he would be on my bench for that one. :eek:
Bauler Shot Caller

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Originally posted by BONGIZMO:
This offense needs to run through Forte, hopefully Lovie will note what the Vikings did today. Granted it was the Browns but when AP is being AP, the leash was on Brett to be a game manager and thusly he made no mistakes and they won handily. I gotta feeling Mr. Cutler wouldn't be a good "game manager" (meaning he wants his stats). The reason Cutler was so good in Denver was because of the system, and the Broncos D sucked. In Chicago, you have a great running back, and a very stout defense.

Seems obvious they should lean on Forte, and the passing game is secondary.

Then again, that is why I am just a teacher and not a head coach! ;)

On a different note, Rodgers owners can't be real happy now either (I have him in a few leagues) considering he looked unnstoppable in the preseason. :(

[ September 13, 2009, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:06 pm

On the Packers end of it, can someone please help Barbre on the right side of the line???

Yeah, Forte seems invisible in the first half and the Packers D is definitely the real deal. But Cutler has had a couple of passes dropped on him AND he's thrown some balls over the middle of the field that were all his fault. Who does he think he is, Favre???

rkulaski

Post by rkulaski » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Ps I expect the Packer O to have a big second half. They will hit on a couple big plays in the second half.