Willis McGhaee 2008 = Clinton Portis 2007?

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:39 pm

Originally posted by SNAKE:
...fellow fighting FF comrades - do you remember how NO ONE wanted to touch Portis last year at the draft due to him getting injured during a preseason game and injuring his knee?...he ended up being Clinton the Warrior all season and was GREAT value given his ADP last season...well, this season another proven warrior, Mr. McGahee will be slip, slip, slipping down most owner's boards but if he goes too far will he or won't he be selected by YOU?...do YOU think that Willis McGhaee can be Clinton Portis circa 2007?...and WHERE would YOU consider that he just might be worth the risk?...or will YOU choose to pass on him altogether no matter how far he may slip?...remember fellow comrades-in-arms, ISHO 2008 will prove to be about risk-management and NOT risk-avoidance...SNAKE I think he'll be under-valued for sure. I don't think he'll fall far enough on draft day to where I'd feel comfy drafting him.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

williamhare

Post by williamhare » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:24 am

Allow others to draft all Ravens this year! Just don't see it SNAKE. Willis is a 4th rounder, and it should be noted that his two biggest games in the last 2 seasons came in 2006 when he was listed as "doubtful" for each game---and not in many lineups (incl PiranHas).
HMan83

fandango

Post by fandango » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:42 am

reminds me of dominick davis....it all starts with a "scope".....

Team Canada

Post by Team Canada » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:02 am

I'd bite in the fourth no sooner...
2008 double playoffs!!

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:05 am

Originally posted by SNAKE:
quote:Originally posted by UltimateFFCheatsheets:
quote:Originally posted by SNAKE:
...fellow fighting FF comrades - do you remember how NO ONE wanted to touch Portis last year at the draft due to him getting injured during a preseason game and injuring his knee?...he ended up being Clinton the Warrior all season and was GREAT value given his ADP last season...well, this season another proven warrior, Mr. McGahee will be slip, slip, slipping down most owner's boards but if he goes too far will he or won't he be selected by YOU?...do YOU think that Willis McGhaee can be Clinton Portis circa 2007?...and WHERE would YOU consider that he just might be worth the risk?...or will YOU choose to pass on him altogether no matter how far he may slip?...remember fellow comrades-in-arms, ISHO 2008 will prove to be about risk-management and NOT risk-avoidance...SNAKE I think he'll be under-valued for sure. I don't think he'll fall far enough on draft day to where I'd feel comfy drafting him. [/QUOTE]...awww c'mon now - you need to be a wee bit more specific than that...exactly how far must he fall before you get the warm and fuzzy, Comrade Wuss?...hehehe...SNAKE
[/QUOTE]I could see taking him in the back of rd 4.
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:49 am

Yep, he is too much of a risk in the 3rd, and has fallen into the Willie Parker, Michael Turner, Jonathan Stewart, Edgerrin James, etc. part of the draft for me.

Ok snake, everyone told you where, now where would YOU take him??