TOO MUCH LOVE for Jermichael Finley

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:59 am

A lot of "NFL experts" consider him EASILY the most athletic TE in football.

Add in that he is in a great passing offense, and it probably wouldn't shock anyone to see him as the #1 TE this year. Double digit TD's are definitely in reach.

Ted's Cracked Head

Post by Ted's Cracked Head » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:12 am

190 targets, 136 receptions, 1589 yards and 19 tds, what's not to love? Oh yeah, he starts at QB in week 16 and throws for 5 TDs!
My mama says she loves me but she could be jiving too! BB King

bald is beautiful

Post by bald is beautiful » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:28 am

Who is Jermichael Finley?

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:36 am

Originally posted by Bald is Beautiful:
Who is Jermichael Finley? He's a Packer who is ready to torment the Bears for the next decade!! :D
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:39 am

He's legit. He struggled initially to get acclimated to the NFL and figure things out mentally but he's shown vast improvement following a disappointing rookie season. He's poised to have a huge season for the Packers. He really is an outstanding tight end.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:43 am

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
He's legit. He struggled initially to get acclimated to the NFL and figure things out mentally but he's shown vast improvement following a disappointing rookie season. He's poised to have a huge season for the Packers. He really is an outstanding tight end. After this endorsement, he is now a 2nd rounder. :eek:

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:44 am

Originally posted by BillyWaz:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
He's legit. He struggled initially to get acclimated to the NFL and figure things out mentally but he's shown vast improvement following a disappointing rookie season. He's poised to have a huge season for the Packers. He really is an outstanding tight end. After this endorsement, he is now a 2nd rounder. :eek: [/QUOTE]Not on my draft board he isn't. Then again no TE is a second-round pick on my board.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Old School

Post by Old School » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:45 am

it's funny , people claiming to discover him this year as the "breakout" candidate in mags etc. Seems to me he "brokeout" last year

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:48 am

Originally posted by Old School:
it's funny , people claiming to discover him this year as the "breakout" candidate in mags etc. Seems to me he "brokeout" last year He almost broke his leg against Cleveland. That was a vicious, vicious hit to the knee, which cost him four games. But he really looked good when he came back and Rodgers really started targeting him down the stretch and in the playoff game. Now when you watch those two together, you can see the connection really taking place. I think Rodgers has all the trust in the world in Finley catching whatever comes his way. That wasn't there a year ago at this time, that's for sure. Heck, Donald Lee was still the starting TE a year ago.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius