Who's Coming To The NFFC?

What's the rumpus?

Post by What's the rumpus? » Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:00 pm

You guys wanna know what Gekko is like? Remember Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs? "It puts lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again" dude? Anyway, Gekko has him locked in his basement.

King of Queens

Post by King of Queens » Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:03 pm

Wow, people are getting giddy.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:40 pm

I apologize to everyone who contacted me via phone or e-mail late last night and didn't get a hold of me, as the Sandman unfortunately knocked me out before the midnight hour. See, there was this little thing about helping my wife put the kids to sleep, me reading a book to my two-year-old and then me accidentally falling asleep next to him. Next thing I know it's 4:30 in the morning, I'm laying there in yesterday's clothes and the NFFC deadline has passed!!! Yikes, time to get to work!!!

Ah, sorry boys. All leagues will be picked randomly by city later today. Every league will be filled this morning and we will finish with six full leagues in New York (84 competitors), six full leagues in Las Vegas (84) and four full leagues in Chicago (56). Thanks everyone.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:43 pm

Let's give it up for the tag team of Steven Otis and Chris Souliotis of Roselle, Illinois, which grabbed one of the last two spots in the Chicago NFFC main event. Steven and Chris are new to our family of high stakes contests and they will be drafting live at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott on Saturday, Sept. 4th. Thanks for getting in before the midnight deadline guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $5,000 league prize and $100,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:32 am

We'll be closing up New York soon in the NFFC as the tag team of Rick Cordella and Gregg Rosenthal of New York, New York has grabbed one of the final spots in the NFFC's main event. Rick and Gregg are industry guys who write for RotoWorld.com and work for Allstar Stats, a great partner of ours in the industry. They also become our 59th team from the National Fantasy Baseball Championship to return to our gridiron event. Thanks guys for trusting in us once again and best of luck in the hunt for the $5,000 league prize and $100,000 grand prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:30 am

Joey Liner of Baltimore, Maryland nabbed one of the last two spots in the New York NFFC draft, even though I was already holding it for him. Joey and co-manager Jason Cerato will team up to compete in the NFFC's main event at the New York Hilton on Saturday, Sept. 4th. Joey is currently competing in the NFBC and thus becomes our 60th NFBC team to join our gridiron contest. Thanks for trusting in us again guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $5,000 league prize and $100,000 grand prize.

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:26 am

Let's welcome our latest signup to the NFFC family as Tom Spinoso of Madison, Wisconsin grabbed one of the final spots in Chicago. Tom and Tori Kaldenberg of Baraboo, Wisconsin (my old stomping grounds) will draft live at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott on Saturday, Sept. 4th. Thanks for joining the NFFC and best of luck in the hunt for the $5,000 league prize and $100,000 grand prize.

jsferenc

Post by jsferenc » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:54 am

Greg,

Is Meat Loaf in the NFFC?

Josh
Josh Ferenc

2005 National Fantasy Football Champion. Time for the sequel!

If it's worth doing it's worth overdoing!

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:56 am

He is paying for a team, having someone else draft it for him and then managing the team along with that person. You will see his name listed as the principal owner on a Las Vegas team shortly.