Who's Coming To The NFFC?

JerseyPaul

Post by JerseyPaul » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:39 am

Renman, I'll try to do 1 post without sarcasm although I must tell you, it's hard for me

My sage advice (or was that thyme, can never tell which is which)...

Once Greg charges your credit card... forgetaboutit. The money is gone, poof. Don't give it another thought.

Now draft the way you would in a competitive work league, or a Yahoo winners league, or whatever floats your boat. Don't let the stakes change your game.

But be aware, just like the NFL is faster than College, this game will be faster than you can ever expect. There will be no time for looking stuff up in all the papers you will bring. So don't bring them. Just have a very good list and be prepared.

renman

Post by renman » Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:51 am

greg...

name is james, we talked on the phone.. and had an email volley prior to my confirming my place in the event... i look forward to the 4th...

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:07 pm

I apologize James as you are correct I did not officially announce you. You had me going back and forth so much on the phone this week I must have lost track of the score!!! Anyway, we officially have another signup for the NFFC's main event in New York as yesterday James Mack of Wallington, New Jersey signed up for the NFFC's main event at the New York Hilton. James is flying solo on Draft Day and we welcome him aboard. Let's beat the midnight deadline with a couple of more signups and close this thing out. Best of luck James in the battle for the $5,000 league prize and $100,000 overall prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

renman

Post by renman » Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:32 pm

no worries greg...

i was going to be in all the way.. i just wanted to double check some things as i had sooo much going on in my life at this particular moment...

plus, there is a "dukes of hazzard" marathon on sat. the 4th and that was hard to pass up...

look forward to the draft.. should be interesting...

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:04 pm

Let's welcome another signup who snuck in under the midnight hour as the tag team of Jonathan Jennings of Falls Church, Virginia and Mark Ribeshal will be drafting in the NFFC's main event at the Chicago Oakbrook Marriott. Both guys are new to our family of high stakes events and we welcome them with open arms. Thanks for trusting in us guys and best of luck in the hunt for the $5,000 league prize and the $100,000 grand prize.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

What's the rumpus?

Post by What's the rumpus? » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:13 pm

Falls Church? Small world. I did, err lived, 10 years there. Welcome aboard!!

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:24 pm

Wow Greg...we had a nice run of new signups to the end! Where does this leave us at?

New York 6
Las Vegas 6
Chicago 4
--------------

Not sure if my calculations are correct.
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:31 pm

Also Greg, do we have enough entries from Long Island, New York to do a NFFC Long Island league? If I recall, you mentioned you are grouping leagues by geographic locations....Since Ico Jones and myself are both Long Island boys (we graduated high school with Jay Fieldler in Oceanside,NY)....I figured it would be a kewl idea....let me know.

BTW, don't let Ico's Scarsdale address fool you...that is where he has all of his onshore bank accounts for our 100 large.
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

What's the rumpus?

Post by What's the rumpus? » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:50 pm

That's a great idea. I live next door to Gekko. Place accordingly.

JerseyPaul

Post by JerseyPaul » Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:53 pm

Originally posted by What's the rumpus?:
That's a great idea. I live next door to Gekko. Place accordingly. lol...random, gentlemen, random