Roster Entering Process

Tom Kessenich

Roster Entering Process

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:03 pm

Hey folks, here's the plan for entering the rosters. We will have our entire sports division entering all of the leagues starting at 8 a.m. CT Tuesday morning. My hope is we'll have them all done and sent to STATS by noon or early in the afternoon at the latest. STATS will need a lot of time to enter the leagues so hopefully everything will be done by Wednesday afternoon or so.

That's the plan. So hang tight for a little while longer and you'll have your rosters all ready to be checked out real soon.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

hankstr56

Roster Entering Process

Post by hankstr56 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:04 am

Tom, how many people comprise "our entire sports division"?
Hank

hankstr56

Roster Entering Process

Post by hankstr56 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:06 am

Also, is "our entire sports division" staffed and located in Bangalore?

RedRyder

Roster Entering Process

Post by RedRyder » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:13 am

TK, I know you are slammed with Mains, but will Sats be entered as well...I have several Sats that aren't entered and were drafted months ago...
@RedRyder

Tom Kessenich

Roster Entering Process

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 am

Jules, what leagues are you referring to? Please email me ASAP. Thanks.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

rkulaski

Roster Entering Process

Post by rkulaski » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:26 am

Tom,

Will the satellites that draft tonight and tomorrow night have the team rosters loaded before the Thurs night game? How will that work?

Rich

Tom Kessenich

Roster Entering Process

Post by Tom Kessenich » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:31 am

We're going to send everything to STATS the next two days and they know they have a small window to get everything loaded. But we do plan on having all of the leagues set up before Thursday's game.
Tom Kessenich
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Leroy's Aces

Roster Entering Process

Post by Leroy's Aces » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:24 pm

Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
We're going to send everything to STATS the next two days and they know they have a small window to get everything loaded. But we do plan on having all of the leagues set up before Thursday's game. I hope the main event teams are loaded by tomorrow night at the very latest as many high stakes players are traveling to other events tomorrow and Thursday morning, and may have difficulty entering lineups while at the destination.

Good luck to everyone this year!
'08 NFFC Primetime Champ

Greg Ambrosius

Roster Entering Process

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:43 am

Originally posted by Leroy's Aces:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:
We're going to send everything to STATS the next two days and they know they have a small window to get everything loaded. But we do plan on having all of the leagues set up before Thursday's game. I hope the main event teams are loaded by tomorrow night at the very latest as many high stakes players are traveling to other events tomorrow and Thursday morning, and may have difficulty entering lineups while at the destination.

[/QUOTE]Everything is entered from STATS and we are double-checking all rosters now. I would hope the rosters will start showing up on your team pages shortly.

For anyone who is travelling and can't set their Thursday players as active before they leave, just e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll do it for you. Thanks and good luck all.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

trueblue

Roster Entering Process

Post by trueblue » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:57 am

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
quote:Originally posted by Leroy's Aces:
quote:Originally posted by Tom Kessenich:

[/QUOTE]Everything is entered from STATS and we are double-checking all rosters now. I would hope the rosters will start showing up on your team pages shortly.

For anyone who is travelling and can't set their Thursday players as active before they leave, just e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll do it for you. Thanks and good luck all.
[/QUOTE]it never ceases to amaze me how greg, tom, and the whole NFFC crew assure total satisfaction for the contestants.

GREAT JOB

bill