Maroney Quandry Quagmire Predicament

Inf4life

Post by Inf4life » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:39 pm

IF Maroney is active then I would sit Berrian.
2007 NFFC Classic Champion

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:48 pm

First the debacle in the NFFC, AND you drafted Maroney in the WCOFF.... AYE YAY YAY!

If he does go, I am not sure he will get a heavy load (or finish the game). If I were to play Maroney, it would be between sitting Curry (KC corners are underrated) or Berrian. Tough call, but I suppose I would sit Berrian also.

Don't expect a big game from AP this week. Dallas will sell out BIG TIME to stop the run.

Good luck!

Hard heads

Post by Hard heads » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:05 pm

Maroney has been a star, so start him. Ok no I was just hoping I would type Maroney and star in the same sentence weekly early on, but that is the first time and maybe the last time all year. If he plays ya gotta give him a start over Berrian.

mkrucek

Post by mkrucek » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:12 am

Snake, I don't know how you can say you wouldn't take another rb from NE or Denver based on THIS year. If it weren't for Henry's off-field problems he'd be the feature back all season.

And you have to say NE has been forced into the situation they are in as well. Sammy Morris has been a fine starter all things considered.
You'll be fine long as your pretty face holds out, then it's gonna get pretty cold out...

boutrous11

Post by boutrous11 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:54 am

breaking news: MARONEY MIGHT PLAY TODAY!

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:17 am

Originally posted by boutrous11:
breaking news: MARONEY MIGHT PLAY TODAY! Just ask Belichick...I'm sure he'll be straight up with you.

Fortunately, the Pats play an early game so you should know by 12:15 PM whether Maroney is going today or not.

It might be my imagination, but doesn't it seem that New England (and Denver, for that matter) are almost always playing late Sunday, Sunday night, or Monday? Denver is out West, of course, but both teams tend to draw national interest so the networks love moving them into the spotlight game times. It typically makes these kinds of calls much tougher.
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

BLACKHAND

Post by BLACKHAND » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:15 am

snake , betting line in game is 17pts. if game gets out of hand i think maroney would play half a game at the very most. sit him.
THIS IS THE BUSINESS WE HAVE CHOSEN