Greg and Tom in hospital

Walla Walla

Greg and Tom in hospital

Post by Walla Walla » Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:14 am

After a meeting at the home office Greg and Tom were rushed to the local hospital for treatment of an ass chewing. Over budget was the cause but they should recover nicely.

TradeStar28

Greg and Tom in hospital

Post by TradeStar28 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:05 am

Originally posted by Walla Walla:
After a meeting at the home office Greg and Tom were rushed to the local hospital for treatment of an ass chewing. Over budget was the cause but they should recover nicely. Ummm.okay

Liquid puts on Wizard of The Oz's Scarecrow doing If I Only Had a Brain
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

lichtman

Greg and Tom in hospital

Post by lichtman » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:38 am

Walla -- Is English your native language?
Hello. My name is Lee Scoresby. I come from Texas, like flying hot-air balloons, being eaten by talking polar bears and fantasy football.

Greg Ambrosius

Greg and Tom in hospital

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:40 am

Over budget in expenses maybe!!! We did buy a few beers in Las Vegas as you know and that Napoleon McCallum autograph I secured for you was expensive too!!! But overall I'd have to say the company is happy with the final numbers. More importantly, everyone knows we attracted an elite crowd of players and we will definitely grow this event next year in a big way.

Tom and I both still feel like a few days at a hospital would be a good idea. Just can't quite recover that energy level yet. But I have a feeling that watching the first NFL game on Thursday night and then turning on my NFL Sunday Ticket this weekend will revive me. The fun part lies ahead, so we'll recover nicely and enjoy this contest as much as you guys.

Thanks John for participating in all three events and getting to know Gekko, Dyv and all the other Message Board stalwarts who were in your leagues. It truly was a memorable time in Las Vegas for all of us involved.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

nnoy

Greg and Tom in hospital

Post by nnoy » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:47 am

Originally posted by Ico Jones:
Walla -- Is English your native language? We have long since established that Walla lives in Eastern Washington i.e., West Virginia.

[ September 07, 2004, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: nnoy ]

Walla Walla

Greg and Tom in hospital

Post by Walla Walla » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:54 pm

Greg, I can't thank you and the gang enough!
I'll be back for baseball! Now I have to buy the wife something really nice for christmas!

fcphantom

Greg and Tom in hospital

Post by fcphantom » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:07 pm

Originally posted by Greg Ambrosius:
Tom and I both still feel like a few days at a hospital would be a good idea. Just can't quite recover that energy level yet. But I have a feeling that watching the first NFL game on Thursday night and then turning on my NFL Sunday Ticket this weekend will revive me. NFL Sunday ticket? So what time do you want me over Greg? :-D

Greg Ambrosius

Greg and Tom in hospital

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:39 pm

Let's see, it's about 55 minutes from your place to my place and the big-screen TV will be done with the Disney Channel at 11:55 a.m., so come on over to my house around 9 p.m. Yeah, that sounds about right!!!

Good luck finding Iola from Little Chute. Our motto in Iola is "You Can't Get Here From There."
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

Dyv

Greg and Tom in hospital

Post by Dyv » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:17 pm

Holy....

Was that Iola vs. Little Chute northern Wisconsin small town grudge challenge?
The Wonderful thing about Dyv's is I'm the only one!

fcphantom

Greg and Tom in hospital

Post by fcphantom » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:45 pm

It wouldn't even be a contest. Little Chute is next to the decently sized Appleton and right up Highway 41 from Green Bay. Iola is in BFE.

Not that it matters in the end since it's all just Packer country anyway.

- Rob