WHAT DOES ANYONE THINK OF THIS???

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:48 pm

SNAKE,I MET YOU IN NY AND I THINK YOU ARE A NICE GUY.YOU WERE LIKE MY SELF AND LOVE WHAT YOU SEEN IN FAST WILLIE PARKER BEFORE ALOT OF PEOPLE.I JUST POSTED THE SAME MESSAGE TONIGHT ABOUT SOMEONE WITH A QUARTERBACK PROBLEM FOR THE PLAYOFF'S.AND THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS LEAGUE.THAT THERE IS PEOPLE LOOKING AT YOU AND LOOKING AHEAD.I LOVE THE COMPETTION.BUT ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED IN THE NFFC IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A LOUD MOUTH AND HAVE FUN,PEOPLE ARE REALLY GOING TO BE WATCHING ALOT CLOSER THEN IF YOU WERE SOMEONE WHO IS JUST KEEPING THERE MOUTH SHUT AND WINNING.BOTTOM LINE, I THINK IT'S FAIR.SO WHAT YOU GOT KITNA IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG.

RI WORKHORSE
I.W
Johnny Frisella

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:54 pm

Let them waste their money, Snake. You have Kitna, who could start for at least half if not more of the teams in the NFL. I have the same handcuff in the NY-Chicago grudge match so just kick and laugh at them. :cool:
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:03 pm

Snake, I've got to be honest with you. You've been cordial lately, but about a month ago, you spent many hours attacking people with opinions that differed than yours. And you threw in nicknames to those people that might have instigated a little rivalry within the NFFC. It's a big money league, and with that, people end up taking things more seriously thatn your hometown leagues.

Marc
*Ranked #1 Average Fantasy Football Player in the Nation 2004-2013

"Fantasy sports are all about LUCK. Except when I win."

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:05 pm

I have no idea but I see the snake went ahead of us by a few points.playoff's can't wait.We are ready!Hey good luck, don't let um get ya down,all fun and games.

RI WORKHORSE
I.W
Johnny Frisella

RI WORKHORSE

Post by RI WORKHORSE » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:07 pm

DIESEL...............WHATS UP BRO.YOU SEE MY MESSAGE ON THE AUCTION PAGE? PLAYOFF'S HERE WE GO.I WANT THAT SECOND SEED.THAT MY BYE....LOL
I.W
Johnny Frisella

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:08 pm

No matter how anyone feels about another owner personally, no THREAT or act of collusion is allowed in the NFFC. This is a post that SHOULD NOT have been made and I've told Ken that via e-mail. Snake has posted it here for all to see, which I'm not sure does any good either. Again, there are big stakes at play here and ANY threat of collusion is not allowed in the NFFC.

Snake has brought a lot of attention to himself via the Message Boards and even threatened collusion before, but that still doesn't give anyone the right to go 13 to one against him in his league or 279 to 1 against him in the main event. I expect NY 6 owners to do what's best for their teams this week and Snake must bid accordingly with the remaining FAAB he has left.

Again, this isn't what I expected in the NFFC and I trust the owners involve know my feelings on this.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

TamuScarecrow

Post by TamuScarecrow » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:53 pm

It's back up and running. Thanks, Greg, for your perserverance!!
2005 NY/CHI League Champ
2006 CHI#2 3rd Place
2006 Auction Reg Season Champ
2007 TAM#2 2nd Place
2007 Auction Reg Season Champ
2009 LV#5 League Champ
2010 Auction Reg Season Champ
2011 LV#3 2nd Place
2012 LV Classic League Champ

Nag'

Post by Nag' » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:00 pm

Greg, can't a collusion waiver can be enforced here. Something along the lines of...

"All collusion and/or threats of collusion is unacceptable in the NFFC unless the owner colluded against is snake".

I believe this would be fair and appropriate.
For Players. By Players.