Mike Simms-Walker - NOT GOOD

BillyWaz

Post by BillyWaz » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 am

Since your post, he has been downgraded to doubtful.

Jaguars downgrade Sims-Walker to doubtful

Updating a previous item, Mike Sims-Walker (knee, calf) has been downgraded to doubtful for Week 14.

The upstart Jags are in trouble, as they'll also likely be without top cornerback Rashean Mathis (doubtful, groin) and top DL John Henderson (doubtful, shoulder). Mike Thomas figures to draw the start in place of Sims-Walker, but isn't a good fantasy option despite a favorable matchup against the Dolphins. David Garrard also is a weaker play without his top wide receiver. Dec. 11 - 1:58 pm et

Not a shock, as the knock on this guy in his brief NFL career is that he just can't stay healthy. :(

[ December 11, 2009, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: BillyWaz ]

bobsgym13

Post by bobsgym13 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:28 am

Does anybody know Sims-Walker's status?
Luck in FF is like a game of Russian Roulette. The BWaz's of the world only have one bullet to spin - the rest of us have two. It's still mostly luck, but ...
-By Bob (For Gekko)

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Snake i wish i had Ganther in this league and would play him if those are the options.I too have Simms Walker with Turner and Slaton out so my options arent that good.I have to play either Antonio Bryant but going up againest GOD i mean Revis or Bennett againest the Packers.With Hester out im thinking Bennett.
I do have Ganther on both my big money wcoff teams but have good options so will be tough to get him in.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!

chriseibl

Post by chriseibl » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Originally posted by GK:
...yeah Eddie I'm with you on the unknown but balls to the walls factor in Quinton my hopes and dreams may lie!...hehehe...seems rather incredulous though, eh?...next week is a whole new dilemma what with Dwayne Bowe returning after a four week layoff (is he out of shape, is his rhythm off, is he in the doghouse or is he simply the Chief's and Cassel's best receiving option by far?)...as always, good luck to you Eddie...GK i'm sure it's not what you expected a week ago but ganther would be an easy play for me (looking at your roster i'd start him without hesitation over moreno if sims-walker was 100% healthy.)

Eddiejag

Post by Eddiejag » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Snake you might be the only Ganther owner out there and playing him could be one hell of a wild card.This will be his best matchup for the rest of the year as OAKLAND is like 28th againest the run.
NFBC (NY) auction league champion!
Bad(ass)Angels

He who steps to me in 2005, you better realize you dont have enough jive..... TURKEY!