JUST CURIOUS WHAT TOP POINTS WERE FOR A LOSING TEAM

wlfskp

Post by wlfskp » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:39 am

Hi All,

Just curious if any other 175 point plus teams were on the losing end this week. We had 175.6 points good for second best in LV2. Unfortunately, we had the honor of playing the team with top points at 183.2. CONGRATS to LUMPY'S LOSERS, glad we do not have to face you again.
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics

skipman

Post by skipman » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:30 am

Fresno Dudes,

We (Lumpy's Losers) were the high scoring team in the league. So I am guessing that you were the 2nd highest at only 8 pts less. I can feel your pain, cause when I went to bed after Green's 3 TD I thought you had bitch slapped us despite a good offensive output. At least your Bull Dogs are rolling and I share your relief that our teams do not face off again.

wlfskp

Post by wlfskp » Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:49 pm

Thanks....second highest in the league only to lose....good luck the rest of the way may u stumble once so that we can at least tie u in league....yep told u at the draft we were gong to beat K State remember?
Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." -
-- Mark Twain
Play FF like its a new day -- Fanatics