NFFC ADP Report

Shrink Attack

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Shrink Attack » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:18 am

Greg...is there any chance that the next ADP update due out on Monday reflect only recent pay league results? Say over the last two weeks or so?

That would be a much more accurate reflection of the real ADP's leading up to the drafts of your signature events.

This would be a real service to your NFFC customers and should not be a hard thing to do at all. Including ADP's from July or early August distorts the numbers and unnecessarily lessens the power of the data.

Thanks!
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Sandman62

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Sandman62 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:02 am

Good idea. I think Mock Draft Central lists their parameters on the adp report site. Maybe nffc could offer a pulldown to let the user select the date filter - ie. "last n weeks"?

Getpaddled

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Getpaddled » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:41 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:
Greg...is there any chance that the next ADP update due out on Monday reflect only recent pay league results? Say over the last two weeks or so?

That would be a much more accurate reflection of the real ADP's leading up to the drafts of your signature events.

This would be a real service to your NFFC customers and should not be a hard thing to do at all. Including ADP's from July or early August distorts the numbers and unnecessarily lessens the power of the data.

Thanks! I'm Greg Dietzler and I approve this message.
Greg Dietzler AKA Letter Pusher
Fantasy Football Genius & FPA supporter
Twitter: @Getpaddled

Shrink Attack

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Shrink Attack » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:28 am

Bump

chris schinker

NFFC ADP Report

Post by chris schinker » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:28 am

Please!

rkulaski

NFFC ADP Report

Post by rkulaski » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:34 pm

bump-a-dee-bump

Shrink Attack

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Shrink Attack » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:00 am

Hello?? :confused: McFly?!?! :confused:

Greg Ambrosius

NFFC ADP Report

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:16 am

Originally posted by Shrink Attack:

Thanks! This is already set up to run automatically tomorrow morning with all of the pay league results and I'm fine with that. Let's get that report on the site first. We've always had two reports at the end of the year with this info and the last two weeks info.

I have not requested the second report from IT yet because I want this one to run. After it's on the site, I'll ask Geoff and IT to see if we can drill down to the last two weeks' ADP and get one more link added to the home page. If we can do that we'll post that on Tuesday. But tomorrow's ADP will be automatically updated on the site with all NFFC pay league results.
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius