Football "Stuff"

botherk

Football "Stuff"

Post by botherk » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:54 am

Why don't the SF Giants and NY Giants use real giants in their logos instead of initials? Someone with some marketing sense could have a field day.

Most macho running back with the most feminine name ...Marion

Braylon, Devery, Alge...Stupid names (sorry mom's), worse stats

With most quarterbacks we say, "Its incomplete,third down"...With Peyton Manning we say "incomplete pass, wtf Peyton?"

Joe Flacco is a Flaccin' good qb

Is there an opposite of Coach of the Year?
Nominations are Eric Mangini and Bum Phillips.

Jason Witten is Dallas best long threat. If Joey Galloway were traded back to Dallas...Jason Witten would be Dallas best long threat.

I get the feeling that if Cal were the Rams and Stanford were the Raiders that the band would kick both their asses.

Movie thinking too much probably, but that Dallas scoreboard would make a special target for terrorists. 100,000 people and a viewing audience to boot. Scary.

A sign on the 20 yard line at the Tampa game...
The Bucs stop here

Don't **** with Tom Brady. Joey Galloway inactive for Sunday.

It wasn't a good day for the Edwards clan... Trent threw three picks, Braylon didn't catch a ball, and Wayne has them both on his team.

Darren Sproles had one touch offensively Sunday. When asked after the game about it Norv Turner said,"Oh yeah, I forgot about that little sombitch"
Ok, he didn't, but he should have.

Zygi Wilf has denied rumors that he is a Zootnig

Steven Jackson has as many touchdowns as President Obama. Not near as many fumbles

Jeff Fisher says he won't be switching Collins for Young. He said, "Hell, we've got a lot more problems than just Collins! Our lines suck and are defense looks like Custer after the indians had their way with him!"
He didn't but he should have.

Terrell Owens hasn't had more than 60 yards in a game yet. Everybody's popcorn is stale, T.O.

In the 4th quarter of the Cowboy game, Roy Williams stood alone on the sideline. The first seperation he had achieved all day.

JaMarcus Russell did not throw an interception yesterday and probably had his best game....Let that one sink in while knowing that the Raiders scored six points

[ October 05, 2009, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: DOUGHBOYS ]
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Here are some names for football players.
Ouch, Hitcha, Juke, Blitz

Robert Edwards

Football "Stuff"

Post by Robert Edwards » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:58 am

Originally posted by DOUGHBOYS:
It wasn't a good day for the Edwards clan... Trent threw three picks, Braylon didn't catch a ball, and Wayne has them both on his team.Nope. I can only claim myself and Trent. My WR (Justin "Zippo" Gage, and Ted "Kennedy" Ginn) are MUCH better than Cousin Braylon.

;)
Wayne Edwards

The "other" Wayne

botherk

Football "Stuff"

Post by botherk » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:03 am

Justin "Twenty" Gage?

Ted "Tonic and" Ginn?

Tonic and Gin are what his owners needed after yesterday.

[ October 05, 2009, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: DOUGHBOYS ]
Alge? Braylon? Knowshon?
C'mon parents!

Here are some names for football players.
Ouch, Hitcha, Juke, Blitz