Arian Foster runs his big mouth

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:43 am

Saw on Yahoo this morning that Foster said that fantasy football players are "sick" if they were worried about how his injury affects their fanasy teams. Don't have any stats to back it up, but I'll bet you that fantasy players 1) attend more games and 2) watch more games on TV than non-fantasy players. In other words, they put more money in the pockets of the players. It's a hobby played by millions across the U.S. People have every right to care about how a player's injury affects their fantasy team...just like they have every right to care about how an injury affects the NFL team that they root for. A few NFL'ers do play fantasy football, Chris Cooley is one. Maybe they understand, what Mr. Foster does not. So in summary, AF needs to quit the bellyaching and stop ripping the best customers he has.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

Route Collectors

Post by Route Collectors » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:08 am

Agreed. Let the prima donas go back to playing football for the same $$$ guys made in the 60's and 70's before fantasy football....then they can talk :D

TradeStar28

Post by TradeStar28 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:22 am

I am gonna side with Arian Foster.....He is basically saying that people should be more concerned about his well being and the fact that he has an injury as opposed to people acting like he is a horse and the fans are his jockey or his owner/master.
2012 - FI$HER - Flying High Again

jimchristie

Post by jimchristie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:34 am

Owner/Master? Wow

Shrink Attack

Post by Shrink Attack » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:39 am

Originally posted by jimchristie:
Owner/Master? Wow Uh-oh...here we go...
"Deserve" ain't got nothin' to do with it
---Clint Eastwood in The Unforgiven

Superpion

Post by Superpion » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Do his teammates care if he is able or not able to help them win football games? And if so, are they "sick" too? Or are they only supposed to care about his physical well being on a humane level and not concern themselves with his ability to contribute to the team?

I have a problem with Arian Foster having a problem with our assessments. If America didn't take their NFL so seriously, he might have to earn a living in some other profession.
"We see you've been missing a lot of work lately".

"I wouldnt say I've been missing it Bob". ---OFFICE SPACE

Max Factor

Post by Max Factor » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:09 pm

He is on his "MOMS" ff team so he has to do good.

I guess his MOM is one of those sickies.
Jeff Potok

KenGill

Post by KenGill » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Guys like Foster are what's wrong with this world. This guy would probably be pumping gas, if he wasn't earning millions for playing a game. He ought to thank his lucky stars for what he has been blessed with.
I never lost a game. I only ran out of time. Bobby Layne
Kid....if you're going to make it in this league, you're going to have to learn to drink. Bobby Layne

The Franchise

Post by The Franchise » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:26 am

He could have a slight tear and miss several weeks. John Clayton of ESPN just reported.

Bust or great buy low if he falls in drafts?
Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is.