Thank you from George Kleemann

gk4444

Post by gk4444 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:55 am

While we're sitting anxiously awaiting Greg and Tom to do their magic in the providing us with our draft picks, I would like to thank everyone for putting their thoughts into words.

Sitting in my hospital room and being able to see the Renassaince Hotel in Schaumburg and not being able to be there is really a bummer--a live draft is what it is all about!

I have been diagnosed with Guillian-Barre which I would not wish on any of my opponents so I will tuck the ball under my arm and run with it.

The offer still remains for anyone wishing to go to Arlington Park from Wednesday thu Labor Day. Just go to the pass gate at the Club House entrance and the passes will be under Kleemann.

Hope to see everyone at the baseball draft in March and thanks again for the many kind thoughts and prayers.

Is anyone ready for some football?????

George
George

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:00 am

George,

I hope you saw this?

Guillian-Barre

Most people recover completely from even the most severe cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome.

It goes on to add, anyone with this disorder will go on to win His or Her League. :D

Good Luck Buddy,

John

Raiders

Post by Raiders » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:14 am

I told my wife, that you were in the Hospital and will have to do the draft from there. My wife asked me what I would do?

I said I would kiss a nurse for good luck, I don't think she liked that answer? ;)

John

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:24 am

Originally posted by Raiders:
I told my wife, that you were in the Hospital and will have to do the draft from there. My wife asked me what I would do?

I said I would kiss a nurse for good luck, I don't think she liked that answer? ;)

John John talking FF and preparing for the draft...

Who do you like in the 1-hole? :D

Get well soon, buddy!
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.

Quahogs

Post by Quahogs » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:36 am

"The family that drafts together stays together" I think that's the quote ;)

this is how I imagine your house on draft day !

Have a speedy recovery

Q

Tom Kessenich

Post by Tom Kessenich » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:38 am

Originally posted by Raiders:

John Tell you what - find me a nurse and I'll kiss her for George. That sounds like a fair offer. :D

Great to hear from you George. We know you'll be with us in spirit in Chicago. Have fun this weekend and we are all hoping for a speedy recovery.
Tom Kessenich
Manager of High Stakes Fantasy Games, SportsHub Technologies
Twitter - @TomKessenich

Greg Ambrosius

Post by Greg Ambrosius » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:48 am

Great to hear from you George. As you can see, your NFFC brethren have your back and they're praying for you. We're going to get through this together.

I know you didn't want me to post that last night, but the power of prayer can beat this Jose Guillen disease any day. :D I just HAD to let everyone know what you were going through. Besides, you're the only owner we've ever had who told his son you can't make his wedding because of the NFBC live drafts and the only owner who told his doctor he can't have surgery because of the NFFC live drafts. :D

You're the best. You really are.

Hang in there. We'll beat this together and we'll fill in the time with some NFFC leagues. Oh, and basketball drafts will happen this year and are right around the corner. ;)
Founder, National Fantasy Football Championship & National Fantasy Baseball Championship
Twitter: @GregAmbrosius

pizzatyme

Post by pizzatyme » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:48 am

Originally posted by Quahogs:
"The family that drafts together stays together" I think that's the quote ;)

this is how I imagine your house on draft day !

Have a speedy recovery

Q The guy in the bottom right hand corner got his draft slot early! :mad:
2008- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic.
2009- Didn't finish last overall in the Classic or Primetime.