Sea -1 at Stl
KC -4 at NO
Cin at Was -3
Min at GB -4
NYG -3 at AZ
Car at SF -1
Buf at NE -7.5
Phi -7 at Dal

Sorry no Chi at Ten line this week. Since it is off the board at noon on Friday and we lock the lines now it will not be an option for this week’s contest.

nnoy

MB Handicapping contest week 4 (NFL 10) lines

Post by nnoy » Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:05 am

By the way, at least one of you (you know who you are) has not gone through the formality of securing his entry fee into the escrow account. The paypal address for payment is [email protected]. If you need to make other arrangements you can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks, I’m sure Primo or Gekko will be appreciative when they officially wrap this thing up in a few weeks (yes jinx very much intended here.)

nnoy

Post by nnoy » Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:06 am

Here are my three for this week (I really like the Bears to win, I’m as upset as anyone that the line was not available.)

Bal -2: No Pennington = no chance for the J-E-T-S Jets, Jets, Jets. I like the Ravens to crush poor old Quincy Carter.

Car +1: Mia may be giving SF a run for the title of the worst team in football, but the 9ers still are horrible. Car is a few major injuries and a year removed from the Super Bowl, but they find a way to win this one.

Ind -9: I felt the burn last week from the Colts not blowing out Min. However, Hou is two tiers below Min and the Colts should be unstoppable.

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:33 am

Originally posted by nnoy:
By the way, at least one of you (you know who you are) has not gone through the formality of securing his entry fee into the escrow account. The paypal address for payment is [email protected]. If you need to make other arrangements you can e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks, I’m sure Primo or Gekko will be appreciative when they officially wrap this thing up in a few weeks (yes jinx very much intended here.) Jinx not necessary for me, Nnoy. I'm not "lucky" enough to win this thing. Give me the rope and I'll hang myself eventually. Anyone who thinks that they can make money betting NFL games is comparable to... :rolleyes:
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

richieprimo

Post by richieprimo » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:08 am

Tough choices this week, Nnoy. I think I may have to do a bit of homework and post my picks right before the deadline. Been so damn busy, I don't know who's playing and who's injured.
Paying Top Dollar For All 12 and 10 cent Superhero Comics. Send PM...You may have money packed in your garage or attic.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:12 pm

Originally posted by Primo:
Tough choices this week, Nnoy. I think I may have to do a bit of homework and post my picks right before the deadline. Been so damn busy, I don't know who's playing and who's injured. ya, ya. don't copy of me you bastard. i'm getting mine in at 12:59 est. thanks.
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

kjduke

Post by kjduke » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:55 pm

GB -4 ov Min. Vikes don't look so good Mossless. Pack playing well now and can't be happy looking up at Min in the standings. GB wins big.

Atl -4 ov TB. Bucs finally found their offense. May disappear again this week.

Was -3 ov Cin. Cin seems to win when their opponent expects an easy win. No game is easy for Wash so they'll be ready. Portis has best gm of the yr?

Ari +3 ov NYG. Ari is the better team right now, shouldn't be a 'dog at home.

Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:17 am

NO +4 over Chiefs - This pick goes against everything i stand for

Bal -2 over Jets - Ravens win by a field goal

AZ +3 over Giants - Giants begin to crumble?
Is my "weekend warrior" prep better than your prep?

David Wooderson

Post by David Wooderson » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:14 am

Wash -3
Buff + 7.5
Arizona +3

KW3

Post by KW3 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:39 am

NYG
BAL
TB